Author Topic: upgrading z-wave device  (Read 250 times)

Offline jmestes

upgrading z-wave device
« on: July 18, 2018, 06:54:35 am »
I just added a GoControl dimmable bulb (LB60Z-1) to my VeraPlus system. It works fine but a message is displayed that this device needs to be upgraded. I can't figure out how to do that with the Vera UI.

Any tips?
TIA

Offline Don Phillips

Re: upgrading z-wave device
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 09:25:42 pm »
Vera support advises a future Vera firmware will allow over the air firmware upgrade for these type of devices.  In the meantime. my Vera works find even with the firmware upgrade notice.
Vera 3, 1.7.1030, CT101, Everspring motion sensor, GE/Jasco switch, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs sensor, NuTone garage door, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual/Multi Switch, Weatherunderground, LB60Z-1 bulb, Hue, Alexa

Offline Ionut S

• The handler
  • Global Moderator
  • A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity
Re: upgrading z-wave device
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 08:08:29 am »
I just added a GoControl dimmable bulb (LB60Z-1) to my VeraPlus system. It works fine but a message is displayed that this device needs to be upgraded. I can't figure out how to do that with the Vera UI.

Any tips?
TIA

Hello jmests, Vera Supports OTA upgrades for a few devices. This issue related to devices not upgrading, but instead showing an Error Message was fixed in the latest release. Please upgrade your controller to the latest version and if that does not fix it, please let us know through a reply here or an email at support@getvera.com.

Thank you!
Slow and steady till' you're ready.
- Customer Care -