Author Topic: Combination Switch with latest Firmware?  (Read 207 times)

Offline rjayyyy

Combination Switch with latest Firmware?
« on: July 26, 2018, 01:21:48 am »
Just added a new combination switch and while I haven't used one for a while I swear there used to be more drop downs/logic programming elements on the configure page? now all I see is Switch is on when"x" watched items are true. No where to add the watched items?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0puoi5vss1pyer/VeraCombination.jpg?raw=1

VeraPlus on firmware 1.7.4001

thanks
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 01:29:28 am by rjayyyy »

Offline futzle

• Beta Testers
  • Master Member
Re: Combination Switch with latest Firmware?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 08:14:19 am »
The JavaScript in the configuration page dynamically fetches the list of conditions from the Vera using a Luup callback. It won?t work if you are using a remote connection, including if you are on the same LAN and have the Protect Vera option turned on.

It?s also inevitable that the configuration JavaScript will break with a new release of UI7. I recommend that if you create new logic that you consider moving to Reactor or PLEG instead of Combination Switch.

Offline rjayyyy

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 09:52:39 am »
ahhhh k, yeh this was on the same LAN, I do recall when i used it the first time I became aware of the not working remotely element.

Where abouts is the Protect Vera option? I haven't turned this on but possibly it changed with the firmware upgrade.

I do like the simplicity of this plugin but no problems have got Reactor installed so might use that.

Offline Kerkuil

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 09:55:34 am »
Did you manage to get the Combination Switch app running again? Having the same problems but i'm stuck to get it working again, please advice, thx!