We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: MIOS Acquisition  (Read 63067 times)

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
Re: MIOS Acquisition
« Reply #525 on: March 07, 2019, 09:21:47 am »
Thanks Sorin.
I will quote that to the tread.
It differs a bit from your latest remark in the tread.

Don't shoot the messenger  :)
I'm only giving you guys, whatever info I have at that moment in time. Things can change during the analysis phase.
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline therealdb

• Automate all the things!
« Reply #526 on: March 07, 2019, 11:40:46 am »
since we are at Fibaro's new devices, what about the smart implant? Is that supported out-of-the-box? Thanks Sorin.
Vera Edge EU, Fibaro FGRM 222 (14), Fibaro FGS 223 (26), Fibaro FGS 222 (6), Fibaro UBS (2), Fibaro+N Plug (3), NeoCoolCam Door Sensor (3), PIR (2) & Plugs (2), Nest (3), Home Server running my own integrations, Harmony Hub, OpenSprinkler, Personal Weather Station, Sonoff TH & more

Offline joseph.ahd

« Reply #527 on: March 11, 2019, 05:41:07 am »
In my case the updated IOS app is working fine so far. I just wish the Fibaro Double switch 2 gets better code in vera's next firmware upgrade to fix the (sending the zwave command after 0 or x tries) issue.

Also, although I prefer to have a more stable system in general, still I agree with Melih that, it would be better to lower the price of the controller.

If Melih's company can also manufacture reasonably priced embedded switches, sensors, etc... that are fully compatible with vera out of the box would be a very good move in my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 06:22:59 am by joseph.ahd »

Offline melih

• Administrator
« Reply #528 on: March 11, 2019, 10:20:21 am »
In my case the updated IOS app is working fine so far. I just wish the Fibaro Double switch 2 gets better code in vera's next firmware upgrade to fix the (sending the zwave command after 0 or x tries) issue.

Also, although I prefer to have a more stable system in general, still I agree with Melih that, it would be better to lower the price of the controller.

If Melih's company can also manufacture reasonably priced embedded switches, sensors, etc... that are fully compatible with vera out of the box would be a very good move in my opinion.

which switches/sensors are a priority in your view?

Offline fje

« Reply #529 on: March 11, 2019, 11:22:33 am »

Fibaro FGK-107, door/window sensor, that still seems not to be correctly configured at least in VERA Edge and there is an open thread since time ago for a similar one (FGK-101), http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,48423.0.html , that says to be a known issue by support but seems not to have been corrected yet, at least in my case I get the exact same error described in the ref. thread.

Regards
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 11:24:14 am by fje »

Offline joseph.ahd

« Reply #530 on: March 11, 2019, 04:21:52 pm »

An embedded switch such as the very robust/reliable fibaro double switch 2
Motion sensor such as the philio psp 05 (i find the fibaro 3 in 1 a bit gimmicky).
A door/window sensor

Edit:
I would like to add that it would be useful to have security sensors powered via either battery or external dc adapter with micro usb connector or a two pin screw terminal for example.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 04:44:23 pm by joseph.ahd »

Offline Grwebster

« Reply #531 on: March 18, 2019, 07:01:36 pm »
I am hoping that the Atom will at minimum work with all the devices Vera supports right now.  Right now the compatible device list on the Ezlo site is really short.  This will be critical to success of the system.  Also will want local control of the devices when internet is down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk