Author Topic: Upgrade UI5 to UI7  (Read 299 times)

Offline Duke499

Upgrade UI5 to UI7
« on: August 21, 2018, 12:26:46 pm »
Hi,
after upgrading all my FIBARO Reley Switch disappear from my vera.
If I connect with Vera App from my iPhone I can find the devices, but they are not working.
If I send the command: http://172.19.1.91:3480/data_request?id=lu_status&output_format=xml
This is the result:
<task id="0" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 41. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>
<task id="1" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 42. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>
<task id="2" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 43. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>
<task id="3" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 44. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>
<task id="4" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 45. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>
<task id="5" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 46. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>
<task id="6" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 66. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>
<task id="7" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 67. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>
<task id="8" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 68. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>
<task id="9" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 69. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>
<task id="10" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 70. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>
<task id="11" status="2" type="GET_LANG(system_error,System error)" comments="Device: 71. Fail to load implementation file D_BinaryLight1.xml"/>

Any idea?
thank you

Giancarlo.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 12:35:09 pm by Duke499 »

Offline bogdanf

• Steering Box Fanclub
  • Administrator
  • Did you change the oil ?
Re: Upgrade UI5 to UI7
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 07:46:23 am »
Giancarlo, it looks like your ticket has been resolved by our support team.
For any other Vera related issues, please do not hesitate to get back to us.