Author Topic: Missing on/off switch in chrome on android  (Read 192 times)

Offline Alealvag

Missing on/off switch in chrome on android
« on: September 04, 2018, 03:22:47 am »
Hello,

Whenever I log into my vera on chrome on Android (Mobile view, I guess?) I don't see the switch for on/off I only see the slider and color option. See attached picture "hue from web android chrome"

I have attached pictures showing the same switch when viewed in the vera app or vera in a computer browser where the on/off switch is shown.

Regards
Andreas

Offline amg0

• Master Member
Re: Missing on/off switch in chrome on android
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 04:53:36 am »
Hello,

Whenever I log into my vera on chrome on Android (Mobile view, I guess?) I don't see the switch for on/off I only see the slider and color option. See attached picture "hue from web android chrome"

I have attached pictures showing the same switch when viewed in the vera app or vera in a computer browser where the on/off switch is shown.

Regards
Andreas

HueLight strip is a device type urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:DimmableRGBLight:1 ( so standard ) and using JSON D_DimmableRGBALTHue1.json I suppose ( so standard as well ).  I do not control the displays of such devices, it is got to be something with browser or android chrome

for a better user experience, I suggest you try ALTUI. example attached

Offline Alealvag

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 05:14:35 am »
Ok, thanks for the reply!

Altui looks promising, do I loose any functionality compared to the Vera standard UI7?

Offline Alealvag

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 05:30:48 am »
Is it easy to revert back to UI7 if I try out AltUI?

Sorry for all the noob questions and for asking in probably the wrong part of the forum :)

Regards
Andreas

Online HSD99

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 08:49:17 am »
Is it easy to revert back to UI7 if I try out AltUI?

Sorry for all the noob questions and for asking in probably the wrong part of the forum :)

Regards
Andreas
ALTUI co-exists with UI7. You can use either one at the same time, and there is nothing to revert.