We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Overview tab - lights section (beta)  (Read 1711 times)

Offline PurdueGuy

Overview tab - lights section (beta)
« on: May 07, 2012, 01:47:48 am »
I know it's "beta" but I like the overview tab of the dashboard.  I use it to scan the lights and see what's on/not on to figure things out.

Does everyones "lights" section look like mine?  It looks like 2 columns were attempted, but it didn't work?  Mine looks the same in Safari and Firefox.

It does look correct on the iPad!

I attached screenshots from both Safari and my iPad.  I thought I remember from previous versions of UI5 that this didn't look the same way.
Vera3, Leviton, Intermatic, SQ Blaster, HomeWave, DSC 1832, Insteon/Altsteon

guest12514

Re: Overview tab - lights section (beta)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 10:17:43 am »
I know it's "beta" but I like the overview tab of the dashboard.  I use it to scan the lights and see what's on/not on to figure things out.

Does everyones "lights" section look like mine?  It looks like 2 columns were attempted, but it didn't work?  Mine looks the same in Safari and Firefox.

It does look correct on the iPad!

I attached screenshots from both Safari and my iPad.  I thought I remember from previous versions of UI5 that this didn't look the same way.

I tried to reproduce that with no success on Safari for Windows and Mac. Did you try clearing your cache? What screen resolution do you use?

Offline OtisPresley

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 11:46:27 am »
Mine also displays as a single column in Chrome and IE9.  It displays in two columns on my Galaxy Tab (Android 3.2) and Android phone (Android 2.4).

Offline PurdueGuy

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 12:32:37 pm »
I have tried clearing the cache, etc.  I'm on a MacBook Pro, with 10.7.3, screen resolution 1440x900.
I've made the browser windows wider & narrower, without change.

The only thing I get is an error "The minimum supported width is 640px!" when I make the window too narrow.
Vera3, Leviton, Intermatic, SQ Blaster, HomeWave, DSC 1832, Insteon/Altsteon