I continue to struggle with my Vera2. After a huge amount of time wasted trying to upgrade from my Vera 1 in my weekend home, I gave up, leaving the Vera 1 running there (it has been and continues to be very stable), and decided to take the Vera2 back to my primary home, figuring I'd set it up here clean & fresh. I have no z-wave network in place yet, nothing configured. So it seemed like a safe bet.
Nothing's changed since my last post at http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,9659.msg69000.html#msg69000
Any attempt to upgrade to UI5, which seems to work while it's happening, requires a factory reset for Vera2 to function again. I seem to be stuck on 1.1.1362 with no option to upgrade to any later version. And while Vera2 seems functional on this current version (although I haven't actually added any devices and done any configuration yet), I'm so frustrated with how problematic the upgrade attempt has been, that I'm reluctant to begin building my z-wave configuration on this platform. It seems like a waste of time.
I was wondering if there was perhaps an interim upgrade required, from 1.1.1362 to some later UI4 version, which would then support the upgrade to UI5. But I can't seem to find any information on such an interim upgrade. If anyone has any information on this, please let me know.