Author Topic: Texecom Premier Plug-in  (Read 22805 times)

Offline racarter

Re: Texecom Premier Plug-in
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2017, 07:07:03 am »
If the iOS app exhibits the same behaviour I suspect that the problem lies with the panel firmware.  Why not have Vera switch on the outputs, then switch them off after 30 seconds?

And Texecom haven't replied yet...
Indigo, Vera Edge/Datamine, Everspring and TKBHOME socket switches, SM103 door detectors, Homepro ZRP210 appliance modules, Fibaro relay switches, EZMotion 3 in 1 sensors, Heatmiser thermostats, Hikvision DVR/CCTV, Sonos, Texecom, Diax motorised deadlock.

Offline simonclark

« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2017, 04:25:01 pm »
It may be that the panel doesnt output the PC output turning off other than to Wintex (which does see them turn off after the pulse timer)

Good point, had forgotten I could just use Vera to do that, although will involve some PLTS playing, as I still dont get LUA. 

Well fingers crossed that they keep their simple protocol going even with the Connect API (although that means no new panel for you!)

If anyone has Ricochet expanders, I can recommend the new micro contacts, they are TINY!

Offline racarter

« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2017, 06:35:19 am »
Hi Simon

Just had a call from Texecom's National Sales Manager.  When the new API is out (probably in August) they'll send me the documentation and lend me a new panel for development.

Result!   :)
Indigo, Vera Edge/Datamine, Everspring and TKBHOME socket switches, SM103 door detectors, Homepro ZRP210 appliance modules, Fibaro relay switches, EZMotion 3 in 1 sensors, Heatmiser thermostats, Hikvision DVR/CCTV, Sonos, Texecom, Diax motorised deadlock.

Offline simonclark

« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2017, 06:59:49 am »
Awesome. Good news as well that the api and hopefully new firmware is coming soon.

Will be amazing if it's easy for you  to switch it to the new API. Shame they aren't giving you one

Out of interest, is it easy to get the current plugin to show 4 PC outputs rather than 2?

Offline racarter

« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2017, 07:20:25 am »
The new API will be nothing like the Simple Protocol, I'm certain - so a complete rewrite will be necessary.

Servicing 4 PC outputs should be straightforward; I'll sort that and send you an update.

Offline Sjowell

« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2017, 10:08:28 am »
Hi racarter

Would it be possible to get the Texecom plugin from you?

Offline racarter

« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2017, 05:47:52 pm »
Send me your details via the webform at carter53.wordpress.com and I'll forward the files.

Offline racarter

« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2017, 09:31:38 am »
Would potential users please note that this plugin was written for Texecom Premier* and Premier Elite panels with firmware which supports Texecom Simple Protocol.  I'm getting reports that the new Texecom Connect firmware will not work with the plugin, despite Texecom telling me that the old protocol is still supported in the new firmware.

Since my Premier 48 panel is not compatible with the upgrade Texecom initially agreed to lend me a panel with the new firmware so that I could extend the plugin functionality to support Connect, but despite reminders they have not delivered on their promise.

In view of this I'm afraid there's not much I can do to help if you install Connect firmware on your panel and the plugin fails to work.

* Except Premier 24