Author Topic: Texecom Premier Plug-in  (Read 22656 times)

Offline racarter

Re: Texecom Premier Plug-in
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 04:04:31 am »
RoganDawes - I've PMed you.
Indigo, Vera Edge/Datamine, Everspring and TKBHOME socket switches, SM103 door detectors, Homepro ZRP210 appliance modules, Fibaro relay switches, EZMotion 3 in 1 sensors, Heatmiser thermostats, Hikvision DVR/CCTV, Sonos, Texecom, Diax motorised deadlock.

Offline RoganDawes

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2013, 08:14:25 am »
Hi,

I sent you an email, but I guess it may have ended up in your spam filters? Unfortunately, I cannot respond to your PM. My email address is rogan@dawes.za.net

Thanks.

Offline racarter

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 09:43:42 am »
Rogan

Sent.

Regards

Alan
Indigo, Vera Edge/Datamine, Everspring and TKBHOME socket switches, SM103 door detectors, Homepro ZRP210 appliance modules, Fibaro relay switches, EZMotion 3 in 1 sensors, Heatmiser thermostats, Hikvision DVR/CCTV, Sonos, Texecom, Diax motorised deadlock.

Offline burystreet

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 06:54:33 am »
Hi,

I too would be interested in your Texecom plugin, I am soon going to be putting in a new system at my house and this sounds like just what I have been looking for.

Could you please send me the files.

Thanks

Jon

Offline racarter

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 08:32:47 am »
burystreet - I've PMed you.

Offline Markle

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2013, 05:40:07 pm »
Hi, my vera lite just arrived as I start the migration from x10 to zwave - I have a very clunky interface to replace where I used to use analogue outputs from the prem via a load of adicon kit to link to x10.  Happily I already have a prem 48  with a com ip installed.   I'd be very grateful for a copy of the texecom plugin - can't believe how much amazing work this community is sharing.
Thanks in advance

Mark

Offline racarter

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2013, 05:54:07 pm »
Mark - I've PMed you.

Offline richardkingsley

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2014, 11:55:06 am »
Hi,

Sorry in advance for resurrecting an old threat, but having a new alarm fitted next week and after some deliberation, going for a texecom premier and looking for the texecom plug in if at all possible.

Had my mind set on getting the dsc alarm but needed something which is uk approved for insurance and running out of options - its just the texecom and the visconic

Thanks

Richard Kingsley

Offline racarter

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2014, 12:01:01 pm »
Richard

I've PMed you.

Offline Morty

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2014, 02:35:58 pm »
Hi,

I work in IT so have been thinking about home automation for the last 20+ years, but the closest i every got is a few X10 plugs controlled via a PC

Anyway i'm about to fit a new alarm system to my house and I think I'm going to buy a Texecom Premier Elite 48 kit - the plastic case version with the wireless built in
(unless anyone says "Don't buy that!!")

I would really like to tie in the alarm to some kind of home automation system and one thread made me look at the Vera Lite..

Any chance I can have a copy of this plugin?

cheers
morty

Offline sjeffrey

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2014, 07:16:07 am »
sorry for replying to an old thread, but this is of interest.

I would also like to integrate the Texecom, im looking at a premier elite 88 panel (not yet purchased).  I have the protocols from Texecom, but they don't seem to be clear in what im trying to do.

Is there any way of getting real-time zone status updates.  I think this can only be done through the creston protocol, but I may be wrong.  what im looking to do is either create a tcp or serial connection and everytime a zone is activated and de-activated to get sent a message saying so even when the alarm is disarmed.

If not real time, then I guess the only way is to loop continuously polling the status, but I wonder how well that would work, ie if I used one of the inputs as door bell would a quick push register?

In addition is it only possible to control the status of 8 outputs?  it would be good if I could control all the outputs of a 16 port output expansion board.

perhaps I can have a look at your code to see how your doing it also.

thanks

stuart

ps wow ive never used such a secure forum, 4 human tests to register, and then to post aswell.

Offline racarter

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2014, 01:59:36 pm »
Hi Stuart

I've PMed you.

Regards

Alan

Offline salexf

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2014, 07:07:26 pm »
Hi racarter,

I have recently installed a Texecom and just found the delights of Vera ( although im still learning my way with it!) - I also have the Texecom COMIP working nicely and I would be very grateful for a chance to integrate with the Vera - could I get a copy of the plugin please?

many thanks
Simon

Offline racarter

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2014, 03:49:42 am »
Hi Simon

I've PMed you.

Offline Evoxer

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2014, 02:31:46 pm »
Hi Racarter

Ive a texecom panel it would be nice to do some tinkering on. Can I get the plugin - also been considering upgrading vera.. what versions does the plugin work with assume 5is ok, 6maybe 7no?

Thanks
Evo