We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Controlling Teptron MOVE (Swedish smart shade motors) with Vera  (Read 2014 times)

Offline vikram0228

Controlling Teptron MOVE (Swedish smart shade motors) with Vera
« on: November 11, 2018, 12:37:56 pm »
I am trying to figure out how I can control MOVE smart shade motors with my Vera.  I did a search on the forum and didn't find anything

MOVE supports BLE only (Bluetooth Low Energy). 

More info on Move by Teptron:
https://www.teptron.com/page/move-specs

Has anyone opened the cover and soldered into the up/down contacts?

TIA

Offline rafale77

• Community Beta
  • HA ≠ IoT as a blue sky is cloudless.
Re: Controlling Teptron MOVE (Swedish smart shade motors) with Vera
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 05:04:27 pm »
BLE is not currently working on the veras... I am waiting for my zwave version of this device.
openLuup (79 devices, 141 scenes, 19 apps) master to VeraPlus (142 zwave nodes, 8 Zigbee nodes, 221 devices,  20 scenes , 2 apps) +  Hubitat (15 Zigbee nodes) + Home-Assistant (API Integrations). Bridged to Siri and Alexa. Homewave. VeraPlus ExtRooted and mios server independent.

Offline Cristina

• Support
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 02:14:27 am »
Hello Vikram,

Please note that we have added a device integration request for Teptron Move shades to our development team.

Thank you and Have a nice day,

Offline Dingin

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 02:09:29 am »
waiting to see the development.
I have been following this company for a few years now the zwave version is in testing face but they where just baugth by some other company and they had to redisign the move-z. In the kickstarter page people are disaponting with the looo?oooong development ... as am i. So if anyone knows a similar solution already in the market (and that wotks) please share!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline rafale77

• Community Beta
  • HA ≠ IoT as a blue sky is cloudless.
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 01:01:15 pm »
I am supporting their kickstarter and just got an update this morning. They are having some serious battery life issues even when the device is in sleep mode.
openLuup (79 devices, 141 scenes, 19 apps) master to VeraPlus (142 zwave nodes, 8 Zigbee nodes, 221 devices,  20 scenes , 2 apps) +  Hubitat (15 Zigbee nodes) + Home-Assistant (API Integrations). Bridged to Siri and Alexa. Homewave. VeraPlus ExtRooted and mios server independent.