Author Topic: fibaro 212 delay in scenes  (Read 163 times)

Offline shady.hamilton

fibaro 212 delay in scenes
« on: November 20, 2018, 04:39:44 am »
Hello All,

I am facing delays when running some scenes, i contacted support and they informed me that Vera has problems when a Fibaro 212 dimmer is in the scene. the dimmer will not respond and it will need more tries to do so, that is causing my scenes to have long delays. for example if i want to switch on a light after a pass by a sensor it takes very long time (around 7 to 10 seconds) for the light to go on, which defies the purpose....

anybody faced such a problem please, and any workaround that you know?

cheers,

Offline AndersMalm

Re: fibaro 212 delay in scenes
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 04:51:39 am »

Offline shady.hamilton

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 03:22:46 am »
Probably related to this

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,63352.0.html

wooow, that is a loooong time without a solution, i used to notice them but i thought there is something wrong with my setup. it is really bad that they know about it since a long time and no fix yet.

Offline AndersMalm

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 04:07:34 am »
Yepp, its unbelievable actually.I have 20 Fibaro double and single switches waiting to be installed (waiting for momentary switches to be delivered first). I got it working after some time with only one single switch and a dimmer plus a roller shutter in my system. I even facotry reset the controller to get it working. I cant do that when I have 20 or more modules in the system. If this happens again I'm returning my controller.