We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Foscam Camera  (Read 2886 times)

Offline RobertN

Foscam Camera
« on: August 03, 2012, 05:47:31 pm »
I just upgraded to vera 3 and UI5. I added all my panasonic, Schlage and Foscam cameras to vera 3 and I can view them without any issues on mios but for someone reason the Foscam camera are not showing up on SQremote. Has this been logged as an issue? Anyone else have this problem. Please help.... :'(

Offline RobertN

Re: Foscam Camera
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 12:43:52 pm »
Bump...any help here. No one else having this issue?

Offline Trotsky40

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 01:10:16 pm »
I don't use the SQ Remote, but the Automator app I use needed to be updated because the latest Firmware (1.5.408) and Foscam Plug-in (2.2) use a different device type for the camera, "urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:DigitalSecurityCamera:2".

Some people have had success getting their mobile apps to work again by changing the the "2" back to a "1", but this may cause other issues. To truly fix the issues, the SQ Remote app most likely needs to be updated to use the new device type.
Vera Plus- A wide variety of z-wave devices, a few zigbee devices, Sonos, and Phillips Hue bulbs via Hue Bridge.

Offline slyjj2

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 03:58:02 am »
You can show your camera in SQ Remote HD by using WebView.
First set your camera to be seen in a webrowser - URL would look like this with Foscam:
http://192.168.x.xxx/videostream.cgi?user=xxx&pwd=xxx

Once done In SQ Remote HD app - add controls \ pick webview and assign to this URL
You normally should see your streaming camera

Hope it helps

PS: still figuring out centering and sizing the frame / 3G network streaming / and multiple camera view thou

Offline jenkinsjeff

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 08:02:43 am »
You can show your camera in SQ Remote HD by using WebView.
First set your camera to be seen in a webrowser - URL would look like this with Foscam:
http://192.168.x.xxx/videostream.cgi?user=xxx&pwd=xxx

Once done In SQ Remote HD app - add controls \ pick webview and assign to this URL
You normally should see your streaming camera

Hope it helps

PS: still figuring out centering and sizing the frame / 3G network streaming / and multiple camera view thou

Does this work for remote viewing?
And what about pan/tilt control in SQ remote? Is this possible?