We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Beta build of AutHomation/AutHomationHD version 3.0 for testing  (Read 118235 times)

Offline Frasier

Re: Beta build of AutHomation/AutHomationHD version 2.1 for testing
« Reply #270 on: February 11, 2013, 04:59:29 pm »
 :-[ Ooops. When I reloaded V2.1.1.4 to take the screen shot I realised that the control buttons had been shifted to a column to the right of the tiles. So it actually works fine - please ignore my earlier comment.  Guess I should have played with it longer to discover that.

The only curious thing is that the Fibaro temp widgets don't show in room 5 by default but will show up if you do a search for 't'. Adding them to favourites won't make them show there either. I'm guessing it may be something to with the fact the default config file is over written to make them report temp (but that's probably another bad assumption on my part). It does not really matter to me as I use variable container for the summary display anyway.

Overall looks great now (V2114 Favourites). Keep up the great work!!!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:03:19 pm by Frasier »

Offline S-F

• Clueless N00b
« Reply #271 on: February 12, 2013, 06:52:44 pm »
Hello Venerable AutHomation Author Garret.

I am still using this fantastic tool daily and it has only gotten more reliable. Thanks for that!

As an aside.. Have you thought about adding the ability for skinning AutHomation? I'm not sure anyone would jump on the functionality from the get go but in time people may develop an assortment of skins to liven it up.

Have I mentioned this before? Please excuse me if I sound like a broken record.
My forum account was apparently hacked by a leprechaun. And he's drunk all of the time. If a post of mine seems a little off kilter, it's probably because he made it.

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #272 on: February 15, 2013, 09:13:45 am »
A new version has been posted (Version 2.1.1.5). Please read the first post for the changes. A major change has been made on how the app retrieves the Vera data. It now uses user_data2 and not lu_sdata. I am hoping that this will solve a few other issues and allow me to better support future plugins in the future. It also now removes the additional api calls to retrieve the device type as this is all in the user_data2.

In order to use this version, you will need remove the previous version. I apologize if this is inconvenient, this is needed as I reworked the whole database backend for the vera units.

- Garrett

Offline tedp

« Reply #273 on: February 16, 2013, 12:31:34 am »
A new version has been posted (Version 2.1.1.5). Please read the first post for the changes. A major change has been made on how the app retrieves the Vera data. It now uses user_data2 and not lu_sdata. I am hoping that this will solve a few other issues and allow me to better support future plugins in the future. It also now removes the additional api calls to retrieve the device type as this is all in the user_data2.

In order to use this version, you will need remove the previous version. I apologize if this is inconvenient, this is needed as I reworked the whole database backend for the vera units.

- Garrett

Thank you for addressing my feature request!

Offline luissalvador

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #274 on: February 17, 2013, 05:02:17 pm »
Hi Garret,
In AutHomationHD "Device Shortcut": I would like to set a "Level" in the dimmer.
I tried with level number, like 20. But the App says: "Unknown Command". Can you help me?

Offline Aaron

« Reply #275 on: February 17, 2013, 05:25:12 pm »
Hi Garret,
In AutHomationHD "Device Shortcut": I would like to set a "Level" in the dimmer.
I tried with level number, like 20. But the App says: "Unknown Command". Can you help me?

kinda on a similar vein... it would be pretty cool if we could make make a "shadow" device (of an existing device) in Favorites where instead of having a slider to change the setting we could add buttons that set specific dim levels... this is useful for when we have specific levels we use often.

example...
Media Room: Off  35%  50%  80% 100%

Offline luissalvador

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #276 on: February 18, 2013, 06:16:44 am »
Hi Garret,

kinda on a similar vein... it would be pretty cool if we could make make a "shadow" device (of an existing device) in Favorites where instead of having a slider to change the setting we could add buttons that set specific dim levels... this is useful for when we have specific levels we use often.

example...
Media Room: Off  35%  50%  80% 100%

Hi Aaron, see attached picture...

Offline Aaron

« Reply #277 on: February 18, 2013, 09:58:48 am »
luis,
that is what I'm talking about, except inside of AutHomation.  When you mention "Device Shortcut" what are your referring to?

Offline luissalvador

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #278 on: February 19, 2013, 05:44:41 pm »
luis,
that is what I'm talking about, except inside of AutHomation.  When you mention "Device Shortcut" what are your referring to?

Aaron,
In AuthomationHD you can add to tablet home screen a shortcut to any device.
But If I add a Lamp Level Shortcut appears a error message.
I tried with level 25, level 25% and level 0,25.
With all tentatives as the same error message.

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #279 on: February 20, 2013, 04:57:59 am »
luis,

Aaron,
In AuthomationHD you can add to tablet home screen a shortcut to any device.
But If I add a Lamp Level Shortcut appears a error message.
I tried with level 25, level 25% and level 0,25.
With all tentatives as the same error message.

It is a bug. I forgot to add the "level" command to the custom intents code. As it was only looking for the "dim" action and in the device shortcut creation page I have it listed as "level". I fixed this and will push out an update after fixing a few other bugs.

- Garrett

Offline woodchild

AutHomation 2.1 Beta Issues
« Reply #280 on: February 20, 2013, 07:10:39 am »
Ok my noob.  :P I thought it is the tasker that need to be install.

anyway i just installed it in my Nexus 7 by following the instruction (complete remove existing one first and then establish the connection). however the screen does not update with any devices (blank).

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
Re: AutHomation 2.1 Beta Issues
« Reply #281 on: February 20, 2013, 08:24:48 am »
If you swipe your finger to the right, do you see a list of rooms? Your rooms should be populated and you can pick a room to show the devices. The device list is blank on first loading of the app.

- Garrett

Offline woodchild

« Reply #282 on: February 20, 2013, 08:44:09 am »
Nope, no room shows up...only All and Global, but nothing inside. same to device and scene. I have tried to removed the application and reinstall, clear the data, restart my nexus7, and play around with the setting but none of it works.

it was able to identify my Vera unit when perform auto config, just nothing shows up after then.

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #283 on: February 20, 2013, 08:46:42 am »
Do you not get any error messages? I recently had another user have an issue with getting their devices and it turned out that a plugin was causing the issue. They found this out when doing some cleaning.

- Garrett

Offline woodchild

« Reply #284 on: February 20, 2013, 09:08:45 am »
Nope. no error messages at all.

Are you referring to Vera plugin? I have below on my vera:

Foscam IP Camera
SQBlaster Plugin
Countdown timer
Combination Switch
Push Notification
Karotz Controller