We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Websocket version of plugin for Hub version 206 and up.  (Read 1985 times)

Offline metalinc

Re: Websocket version of plugin for Hub version 206 and up.
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2018, 12:32:27 am »
Hi Reneboer,

A million thanks to you, all the way from Singapore here.

Offline mzpost

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2018, 05:03:14 am »
Also adding my thanks for the update, file uploaded and all working again like a dream. This is one of our most used apps as it turns off AV kit as part of a "good night" scene.

After the file update the app does not show the "b" version but thats a small detail, look forward to the update being available in the mios store. 

A great app that really ties things together (we'd be lost without the Harmony integration).

Offline Paulb4333

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2019, 04:18:39 pm »
Hello,
Thanks so much for creating. I am running on a vera edge. I've gone to developer mode and uploaded the LUA code. Didn't work for me. I've tried updating from 2.22 and the normal app update doesn't update. I can see the update in the AltUI app, but update from there still sticks at 2.22.

I am certain this is a user error...but can you help?

Thanks!!

Offline reneboer

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2019, 05:55:07 pm »
Hi Paul,

In the first post in the version thread you have a link. Use that with your Vera's IP address and it should update to the latest 2.29.

Cheers Rene
2xVeraLite, VeraEdge, openLuup, ALTUI, 20 switches, 10 dimmers, 20 sensors, 10 scene controllers, 1 Harmony Hub, many plug-ins. Not enough time.