We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Homeseer HS-FLS-100  (Read 438 times)

Offline REKEMP10

Homeseer HS-FLS-100
« on: December 26, 2018, 01:20:09 pm »
So this device is a Zwave+ outdoor PIR that is designed to be attached to a dumb flood lamp to remotely control it.  It is similar to the HS-MS100+ as far as how Vera discovers it (show us as a generic IO and a lux "meter".   Has anyone sucessfully been able to add this so that Vera sees a switch and motion object?  FWIW Everspring sells the same item but it called a ES160-1 PIR...

I have some luck changing the generic object from how Vera discovered it:

urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:GenericIO:1
D_GenericIO1.xml
D_GenericIO1.json
category_num: 11
subcategory_num: 0

to
urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:BinaryLight:1
D_BinaryLight1.xml
D_BinaryLight1.json
category_num: 3
subcategory_num: 0

And it changed from generic-io to a light - and it works and changes status when the PIR turns the light on or off.  In case someone thought I knew what I was doing I just copied the configuration of another Zwave binary light.  I would still like to have a motion device that would update when the PIR detects motion...

Offline Cristina

• Support
Re: Homeseer HS-FLS-100
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 03:22:47 pm »
Hello,

Please note that we have created a trouble ticket for you. As soon as you have time, please reply.

Thank you and Happy Holidays,

Offline Gidds

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 08:45:34 pm »
I have installed the same flood light sensor and am having the same issue.  I would be happy if I could just use it as an on off switch without motion, has there been any progress in getting this to work as it should with a vera controller?  If not is there any way to disable the motion and just use it as a simple on/off switch?  I'm fairly new to this and any help would be great.

Offline tbell1961

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 10:46:35 am »
Any update on resolving this issue. I would also like to use the sensor as an on/off via my vera app.