Author Topic: GE In-wall Smart Dimmer: Dim level at 100% but not max brightness, only 60%.  (Read 159 times)

Offline vpnman1

Hello,

I recently replaced a 3 way (2 panels of on/off switch) with a GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Dimmer (Model 14299) and a GE Add-On switch (Model 12723).  The smart dimmer and add-on switch is functionally working but when setting the dim level to 100%, the light produced is not at same max brightness (when compared to what it was before using the 3-way manual on/off switch).  I estimate it at 60% brightness only.

Details are as follows:
Dimmer: GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Dimmer (Model 14299) and a GE Add-On switch (Model 12723)
Trigger to set dim level to 100%: Physical button on primary smart dimmer switch.  Also used the slider & on/off UI in Vera App (Android)
Controller: Vera Edge (at latest firmware, 1.7.4000)

Are there configuration settings that I can modify to re-configure the upper dim range?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Albert

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:53:31 am by vpnman1 »

Offline Radu B

• Global Moderator
Hello,

Please know that I have created a support ticket for your issue.

Check your e-mail and let us know with the required details so we may check this out.

Thank you. :)

Offline vpnman1

Hi Radu,

Thanks for your response.  I've replied to your email and hope we can resolve the issue without needing an unattended remote access.

Regards,
Albert