We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Monster Cable appliance switch - turns OFF but not ON to command  (Read 201 times)

Offline Qrp

• Sr. Newbie
I have five of these Monster Central Lighting (Monster Cable) LAS1000 appliance switches that worked fine with UI5/Vera Lite but not so well with UI7/Vera Edge. They include normally, and if ON it can be switched off by the Edge, but does not switch back on when ordered to do so by the Edge, even though UI7 confirms that the command was successfully sent and executed. If I turn the module off and on with the button on the module, the change in status is properly reflected in UI7.

This is the case with all five of these modules. Anyone know of a fix or explanation?

Offline Bogdan M.

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Newbie
Re: Monster Cable appliance switch - turns OFF but not ON to command
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 04:38:14 am »
I have five of these Monster Central Lighting (Monster Cable) LAS1000 appliance switches that worked fine with UI5/Vera Lite but not so well with UI7/Vera Edge. They include normally, and if ON it can be switched off by the Edge, but does not switch back on when ordered to do so by the Edge, even though UI7 confirms that the command was successfully sent and executed. If I turn the module off and on with the button on the module, the change in status is properly reflected in UI7.

This is the case with all five of these modules. Anyone know of a fix or explanation?

Hello,

I've opened a ticket for you regarding this issue.
Please follow the steps from my email and reply with the required information.

Thank you.