We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: app is crashing with ios6 upgrade  (Read 11377 times)

Offline Ruetech

Re: app is crashing with ios6 upgrade
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2012, 03:37:36 am »
I was afraid to update my iPad 3 due to all of the crashes I finally got tired of waiting and did the update and I haven't had a single problem in fact it almost works faster than before I have a Vera 3 running 1.5.408 I think the issue might be in the networking I have wifi turned off on my Vera and use my main routers wifi I have a total of three routers and two switches on my network. I'll try different combinations tomorrow and see if I can get it to fail without changing any sq settings so to recap its currently working well on my iPad 3 running ios6 with my Vera 3's wan port connected to my main routers LAN port1 and an internal ip reserved for it no port forwarding my sq blaster is on my main routers wifi with an internal ip reserved as well also no port forwarding and my iPad is on my main routers wifi with an internal ip reserved for it as well ( I reserve ip's for all my devices. I feel like its less stress on the network I'm honestly not sure if it helps or hurts)

Offline escabrun

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 05:01:48 pm »
Hello All,

I had the same problem even on my ipad touch, some of our clients after the IOs update got the same problem.
We found a workaround, we just delete the application and reinstalled again, this resolved the problem, we did it on three different devises and it worked

I hope this works for you.

Offline jimpapa

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 08:01:22 pm »
Didn't work for me...

It's a shame SQ is AWOL.... at least they could have updated to take advantage of the new iPhone size...  and.. oh fix the issues

Offline oTi@

• Community Beta
  • Master Member
  • UI what ?!
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2012, 03:07:06 pm »
Updated app was made available yesterday.

Quote from: iTunes
What's New in Version 1.1.4
This is a intermediate release to fix the "loss of sync/ loss of label" problem with MiOS systems when reopening the application, this also fixes the iOS6 issues that were occurring with the previous release

Forcing the crash the way I did before, does not work anymore. :) Am getting a pop-up instead now.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 03:09:35 pm by oTi@ »
Dezwaved at the moment...

Offline jimpapa

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2012, 07:11:58 am »
Fixed the crashing finally...   Now.. can we have a bigger screen to take advantage of iPhone 5?  ;D

Offline Primetime

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2012, 12:15:28 am »
I think the SQRemote gang is too busy on their new Home Controller product.........not looking like many Vera updates coming our way anytime soon.   ::)