Author Topic: Cannot login to ui5 locally  (Read 655 times)

Offline pbrisebois

Cannot login to ui5 locally
« on: February 04, 2019, 01:40:26 pm »
I am having a weird issue. If I open my MIOS account for Ui5 locally (within my home network), I cannot login to the account (see attached picture). However, if I log into my MIOS account remotely (out of my home network) with my cell phone, it logs in everytime.

I know that the password is correct as I can log in remotely.....makes no sense why I cannot log in locally.

What is also strange is that when I am accessing my Vera 3 controller locally, even though I get the error message and cannot login, the Dashboard and Devices page still shows on my PC and I am able to control my configured devices.

Anyone know what the heck is going on?

Offline Cristina

• Support
Re: Cannot login to ui5 locally
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 02:22:14 pm »
Hello,

Please note that we have created a trouble ticket for you. When you have time, please reply.

Thank you and Have a nice day

Offline pbrisebois

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 02:30:58 pm »
I have replied.

Offline rstroth

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 04:21:29 pm »
I'm having a problem with logging on to UI7 with either Vera Mobile or Imperihome.  I changed the password in the last couple of days while trying to make sure I was not being hacked, because the settings for the Remote app had been changing and caused problems two days in a row.  I found that there was an issue with the app itself, so that's all good now.  I'm left with the login problem.  I can log on with my PC just fine, only the apps don't work.  Our household depends on these apps.

Offline svaleb

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 08:59:22 am »
Cannot get in locally (ui7) from Edge.
It has been out of order a few days.
It is still possible from Explorer and Firefox.
Anyone who knows the problem ?

Offline rstroth

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 10:45:33 am »
Don't know why I wrote "Remote" when I meant "React" in my previous post.  Also, I want to add that I have been using the Imperihome and Vera Remote apps for years, so I don't think it's a problem with them or my setup.  If you would like to use my example as a test case let me know.  I can be available various times during the day.

Offline Big Moose

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 03:15:05 pm »
Same issue. Cannot login locally to UI5/VERA3, however external connections do work (eg: Imperihome). See attached pic.

Local login to VERASecure/UI7 is fine.

Please advise. Thanks.

I am having a weird issue. If I open my MIOS account for Ui5 locally (within my home network), I cannot login to the account (see attached picture). However, if I log into my MIOS account remotely (out of my home network) with my cell phone, it logs in everytime.

I know that the password is correct as I can log in remotely.....makes no sense why I cannot log in locally.

What is also strange is that when I am accessing my Vera 3 controller locally, even though I get the error message and cannot login, the Dashboard and Devices page still shows on my PC and I am able to control my configured devices.

Anyone know what the heck is going on?

Offline PatrickJ

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 07:08:46 am »
Same problem over here. Been mailing with Vera for 1,5 week now, but they stopped replying.
I guess they might as well dont know whats going on.
I can log on locally, but cant connect to the mios account from within the VERA Lite.
But when i use a browser and go to cp.mios.com and trying to log on, no problem. it works.
I noticed the old android app doesnt excists anymore( blanc with green leaf inside) instead they have a new app ( green button, white V ) but that app cant see my Vera lite. Trying to scan the S/N and mac but then he says the numbers doesnt excists....GGrrr. and i cannot use my mios account to log in.

Offline svaleb

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 05:40:15 am »
After new Windows update, today, I have local acces to Vera again.
In Edge browser.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 05:42:03 am by svaleb »

Offline Big Moose

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2019, 05:59:21 pm »
BUMP - Still not working  :(