We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Scheduling scenes  (Read 1865 times)

Offline hmquien

Scheduling scenes
« on: October 11, 2012, 05:28:59 pm »
One of the most common uses I give to my zwave is to wake up, creating a scene which raises blinds, plays some music.... But to adjust the hour I want to wake up next morning the only way now is to access Vera through the website, edit the scene, go to Schedule, edit again and saving everything.

Having a quick way to set the timing of an scene directly on my mobile would be really useful. Is there any way Home Buddy could do this soon?

Thanks a lot.

Online Brientim

• Sr. Hero Member
Re: Scheduling scenes
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 06:06:53 pm »

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 06:33:56 pm »
Most of the third party apps are for control and not configuring. What you are asking is essentially having something completely replace the Vera's interface. A feature like this would require a lot of work to implement.

- Garrett

Offline SteveZ

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 11:59:41 am »
You could use tasker to activate your wake up scene when either your alarm clock on your phone goes off or there is also a time clock in the tasker app itself you can use and change easily.

Offline hmquien

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 06:37:33 pm »
Ok, thanks to all. Would be a nice feature but from your comments it seems like a lot far from the guidelines of the app. I will check for your alternative solutions, thanks.