We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Everspring ST814 Temp/Humidity Inclusion Problem  (Read 1839 times)

Offline dratifk

• Sr. Newbie
Everspring ST814 Temp/Humidity Inclusion Problem
« on: October 11, 2012, 08:02:50 pm »
I just purchased this uint and I've tried everything I can to add it to My Vera 3 . Basically I hit the zwave button on the unit and then tap the inclusion button on the unit 3 times the Link icon blinks and then goes away. I can't add the unit. Is it defective or am I doing something wrong?

I also tried going to add device high power then  click the button 3 times but it says no node found. I', within 3 feet of the vera. Tried about a dozen times now and no luck. I tried to see what would happen if I excluded it and it says failed to go into learn mode.

Any help would be appreciated.

Offline intveltr

• Beta Testers
Re: Everspring ST814 Temp/Humidity Inclusion Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 03:52:29 am »
Did you try to include it again after excluding it?  That often works for devices that think they are already included (which happens a lot more than I'd think). 

Also try a factory reset: triple-click the Zwave button so the link button flashes, then press and hold the button again until the thing stops beeping.
HomeWave is available in the App Store!  Turn your iPhone/iPad into an easy-to-use remote control for Vera.

Offline oTi@

• Community Beta
  • Master Member
  • UI what ?!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 06:43:13 am »
Also, do you have any problems including/excluding other devices?
Dezwaved at the moment...

Offline dratifk

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 08:32:12 pm »
Thanks the Factory Reset Worked.

Offline Sonnyzav

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 06:51:25 am »
I have a problem with this device when i have to change the batteries. Once the new batteries are in and the devise is on i get a "device failed to configure" message. I tried the inclusion method noted above and still the same message. The readouts in the dashboard do seem to be correct so i think it is communicating. I didn't try this yet but do you have to exclude and then include the device every time you change batteries?