We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Plugin version 1.80  (Read 678 times)

Offline tinman

Plugin version 1.80
« on: March 07, 2019, 10:53:59 am »
Attached is a ZIP file of the latest version of the plugin. I've made numerous changes to the Lua and JS files which I believe will make the plugin much easier to maintain. I've added a number of fan devices. There are icons for the fan devices that will reflect the current state of the fan. Be aware that if you use the fan's remote control in addition to controlling it via the plugin the icon and button states will be out of sync with hte actual state of the fan. That's because right now the transceiver only transmits fan messages. It does not receive them so it will not update the displayed fan states in response to messages sent by the fan remote control.
I've also made some changes to a couple of existing devices. If you have added a Kangtai device you'll need to modify its altid. Go to the device's Advanced tab. In the Params tab you will see the altid parameter. The altid should start with LS/L5.B Modify this to be LS/L5.11, keeping the rest of the altid just as it was. Or you could just delete the device and add it back. Be sure to use the same device ID as before.
Likewise, if you have added a Sonof smart switch device, modify the beginning of the altid from L4/L4 to be LS/L4.0 again keeping the rest of the altid as it was.
Finally, devices used to control Somfy blinds will need to have the altid modified as well. Current altids for Somfy begin with WC/RFY0/. This needs to be changed to WC/RFY.0/
There are minor changes to many of the files so it's best to just upload all the files except the icon files (.png files). So far I haven't been able to add the plugin to the marketplace. So if you plan to add fan devices, copy the icons to /www/cmh/skins/default/img/devices/device_states. The easiest way to do this is to use WinSCP.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 11:01:26 am by tinman »

Offline sunqan

Re: Plugin version 1.80
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 02:36:48 am »
Attached is a ZIP file of the latest version of the plugin. I've made numerous changes to the Lua and JS files which I believe will make the plugin much easier to maintain. I've added a number of fan devices. There are icons for the fan devices that will reflect the current state of the fan. Be aware that if you use the fan's remote control in addition to controlling it via the plugin the icon and button states will be out of sync with hte actual state of the fan. That's because right now the transceiver only transmits fan messages. It does not receive them so it will not update the displayed fan states in response to messages sent by the fan remote control.
I've also made some changes to a couple of existing devices. If you have added a Kangtai device you'll need to modify its altid. Go to the device's Advanced tab. In the Params tab you will see the altid parameter. The altid should start with LS/L5.B Modify this to be LS/L5.11, keeping the rest of the altid just as it was. Or you could just delete the device and add it back. Be sure to use the same device ID as before.
Likewise, if you have added a Sonof smart switch device, modify the beginning of the altid from L4/L4 to be LS/L4.0 again keeping the rest of the altid as it was.
Finally, devices used to control Somfy blinds will need to have the altid modified as well. Current altids for Somfy begin with WC/RFY0/. This needs to be changed to WC/RFY.0/
There are minor changes to many of the files so it's best to just upload all the files except the icon files (.png files). So far I haven't been able to add the plugin to the marketplace. So if you plan to add fan devices, copy the icons to /www/cmh/skins/default/img/devices/device_states. The easiest way to do this is to use WinSCP.

great work!