We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Tasker / Llama / NFC Integration  (Read 69705 times)

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
Re: Tasker / Llama / NFC Integration
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2013, 06:30:22 am »
Or use the home screen shortcut to go directly to the voice recognition.

- Garrett

Offline rabeatz

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2013, 08:15:40 pm »
Thanks for providing the intents! Got tasker to work with gentlealarm to turn on my bedroom light when the alarm goes off.. just what i wanted!

Quick question though - if I wanted to make the light flash, would I be able to do that with a single intent or would I have to make several tasks alternating the dim level?

Edit: I achieved what I wanted by adding "Wait ** seconds" followed by an on or off intent and repeating it to achieve what I wanted to do.

I'm a heavy sleeper.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 08:53:08 pm by rabeatz »

Offline S-F

• Clueless N00b
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2013, 09:01:30 pm »
Personally I would do all of this on the Vera side. If you're set up with home automation gear there is a LOT more Vera can do than your phone.
My forum account was apparently hacked by a leprechaun. And he's drunk all of the time. If a post of mine seems a little off kilter, it's probably because he made it.

Offline rabeatz

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2013, 04:53:14 am »
I know there are apps to do that on the vera side but I change my alarm frequently so I wanted something that would correlate directly to the alarm on my phone without having to change anything on the Vera.

Is it possible to get the "flashing" on and off of the light on the vera side, in a scene perhaps? I'm still relatively new to the Vera side of things. If it's possible to do it that way then obviously I'd prefer to - that way I'm sending one command to the vera instead of 15.

Offline S-F

• Clueless N00b
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2013, 08:33:03 am »
Yes this is possible. I myself have a rather elaborate setup for making sure I get up in time in the morning and my bedside light blinking is part of Vera's last ditch effort.

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php?topic=5127.0

I use Google Calendar to set the time I get up. The only problem with this is that the Google Calendar plugin is primitive and can't anticipate when I'll need to get up so the entry needs to be set for however much time in advance you need to have the scene play out.
My forum account was apparently hacked by a leprechaun. And he's drunk all of the time. If a post of mine seems a little off kilter, it's probably because he made it.

Offline rabeatz

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2013, 09:06:07 am »
Thanks for the link, I'll look into applying it to my bedroom light to simplify my tasker event.

Offline jolerius

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2014, 02:03:54 am »
How is it going on getting status from a device such as temperature, armed, tripped, on, off etc?? Is it possible to do this yet? I want to create a widget showing my temperatures at home and need the status toggle for that.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Offline stearic

« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2014, 09:41:34 am »
Or use the home screen shortcut to go directly to the voice recognition.

- Garrett
While an easy option, it may not be exactly what some of us would like. Me for example i have a moto x and i can do a google search with just my voice w/out having to touch the phone. Now combine with xposed, a google search api, autovoice & tasker, i have it setup so i can control xbmc with out touching my phone. It would be nice to add being able to add controlling different things in my house to the list of things i can do with out having to touch my phone. Just a thought/explanation.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 09:43:16 am by stearic »

Offline idefix

« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2014, 08:09:23 am »
I'm currently trying to get the tasker integration working with all my lights in the house and I ran into difficulty with 2 types of lights:

1. Fibaro 2x500watt switch -  i can control the main Relais fine but not the 2nd one. How do I address the 2nd channel? Although it has a separate ID it does not work (shown as embedded with the main relais id as parent)

2. The milight plugin to control milight led lamps. On/off does now work somehow - same as with 1. I get unknown command if addressed like a switch.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2014, 08:16:59 am »
I'm currently trying to get the tasker integration working with all my lights in the house and I ran into difficulty with 2 types of lights:

1. Fibaro 2x500watt switch -  i can control the main Relais fine but not the 2nd one. How do I address the 2nd channel? Although it has a separate ID it does not work (shown as embedded with the main relais id as parent)

2. The milight plugin to control milight led lamps. On/off does now work somehow - same as with 1. I get unknown command if addressed like a switch.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Which version of AutHomation are you running?

How is the second channel for the Fibaro displayed in Vera? How do you control it in Vera?

- Garrett

Offline idefix

« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2014, 08:30:30 am »
Thanks for the fast reply.
I'm on 3.1.3.9

The fibaro switch shows up like 2 switches in vera and authomation. The main switch has id 46 and the 2nd switch id 48.embedded is ticked with parent id 46.

The milights show up as dimmers in both vera and authomation

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2014, 08:37:04 am »
Not sure on the fibaro device. Does it function like a normal switch in Vera or do you have to do something special? I am in the US and do not own any Fibaro products as they are Europe only for now.

As for the MiLight, full support is only available in the Alpha builds of AutHomation.

- Garrett

Offline idefix

« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2014, 10:18:24 am »
Thanks Garret, yes the Fibaro work like normal switches in Vera.
Nothing special required. Any idea what I could try?

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2014, 10:27:59 am »
Thanks Garret, yes the Fibaro work like normal switches in Vera.
Nothing special required. Any idea what I could try?

Would you be willing to provide me your Vera data?

http://www.authomation.net/documentation/troubleshooting

I can have a look, but new changes to the app will need to be put on hold until I work out the new UI6 authentication.

- Garrett

Offline jventerprises

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2014, 12:35:08 pm »
So I see intents to set data, but what if i want to get data?  From a window sensor for example.  and then take actions in Tasker based on this setting...

I have looked and looked and must be missing a post about it...