We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Dissapeared Device?  (Read 143 times)

Offline fje

Dissapeared Device?
« on: March 15, 2019, 05:17:40 pm »
I have a device (Fibaro door/window sensor FGK-107) that suddenly has dissapeared from the dashboard. I don't remember its ID, but I presumed what it could be. So, I tried to do a luup command "hidden","0" for the supposed IDs, with no result, even I never did a "hide" for it.

So, question is: Is there any way to be able to re-show the "dissapeared" devices?, to find which are they?

Of course the device is still working and generating alarms, but no way to see it in the dashboard.

I did a full search on this forum and on Google, and this came to me with the luup command I referred to, but no success.  :(

I feel that if I try to exclude/include the device, it will work, but I still don't know how to exlude/delete the device if I cannot see it in the dashboard... :(

Thanks for any help

Offline rafale77

• Community Beta
  • HA ≠ IoT as a blue sky is cloudless.
Re: Dissapeared Device?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 10:47:01 pm »
Without going into the vera file system and uncompressing/reading the user-data file, the best tool is ALTUI!
openLuup (79 devices, 141 scenes, 19 apps) master to VeraPlus (142 zwave nodes, 8 Zigbee nodes, 221 devices,  20 scenes , 2 apps) +  Hubitat (15 Zigbee nodes) + Home-Assistant (API Integrations). Bridged to Siri and Alexa. Homewave. VeraPlus ExtRooted and mios server independent.