Author Topic: Dutch Smart meter additional plug in  (Read 18399 times)

Offline Crismaison

Re: Dutch Smart meter additional plug in
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 06:16:36 pm »
Great!!!!

One small thing: it works for Gas and Low Electricity. For High Electricity I only get the total usage.

(If you could add Year to date as well, it would be great, I did try myself, but messed it up)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:31:26 pm by Screamhouse »
Vera lite - Everspring smoke & flood detectors - Fibaro doorsensors - 2 Foscams - Greenwave 6 node smartplug - Several Switches -Netatmo - PLEG - Twilio - DropBoxuploader - FindmyIphone user

Offline huib

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 01:02:28 pm »
@screamhouse

i do not see any error in the script
the only thing i can think of is that in the line
local last_kwh2= luup.variable_get("urn:Kuiper-com:serviceId:dutchSmartMeterCounter", "TodayHigh_6", Add_Plugin ) or "0"
some thing is not correct and the value of "0" is taken

further the value _6 has to be _7 to take the reading from one week a go

what do you mean of (If you could add Year to date as well, it would be great, I did try myself, but messed it up)

pls advise

rgds
huib

- veralite - 9 fibaro dimmers - 7 fibaro switches - 2 eminent movement sensors - remote control - opentherm gateway - remote powermeter reading - control of whr930 unit - control of washing machine -

Offline Crismaison

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 01:13:28 pm »
Huib,

I think because I run it in a weekend the High tarif is 0 is the reason. Let me run it during the week.

What I would like to have send as well is the year consumption in a same mail. This way I know when I get the mail how much my total consumption was up till now. Just a nice to have, really happy with the plugin as is
Vera lite - Everspring smoke & flood detectors - Fibaro doorsensors - 2 Foscams - Greenwave 6 node smartplug - Several Switches -Netatmo - PLEG - Twilio - DropBoxuploader - FindmyIphone user

Offline Crismaison

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 01:41:38 am »
Huib, after installing the new files, the data does not get updated, since last week no data was written to the database anymore at 0:00

Offline huib

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 10:51:01 am »
@screamhouse,

please find attached a print screen of today
i still get the data in place

be advised that the trigger is 00:00:00 every day, so at the first line only the date seems to change

please advise

regards
huib
- veralite - 9 fibaro dimmers - 7 fibaro switches - 2 eminent movement sensors - remote control - opentherm gateway - remote powermeter reading - control of whr930 unit - control of washing machine -

Offline Crismaison

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 02:30:56 pm »
Huib, see screenshot, nothing happened after the 19th of Jan.

I will load all files once more, see if at 0:00 something is triggered

Offline huib

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 11:49:38 am »
@screamhouse
i think i have found the reason why it has been stopped working cause one viable is not set correctly, so the inside the luup log it will give an error, so the plug in stops
i will have to see which one it is and put it by a (temp) scene to "0"

make a scene with the attached file as luup
check the id numer of the plug in
with this you set all vaule to "0"
rgds
huib
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 01:36:23 pm by huib »

Offline cmbeek

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2013, 09:57:25 am »
@huib
I have downloaded the files. I changed the id's of:
LowMeter = 41  -- ImportRate1
HighMeter = 40 -- ImportRate2
GasMeter = 33   -- dutchSmartMeter1

I then uploaded the four Luup files, restarted luup, but nothing happens? No new device is created.
What am i doing wrong?

Thank You!

Offline Crismaison

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2013, 10:21:47 am »
@screamhouse
i think i have found the reason why it has been stopped working cause one viable is not set correctly, so the inside the luup log it will give an error, so the plug in stops
i will have to see which one it is and put it by a (temp) scene to "0"

make a scene with the attached file as luup
check the id numer of the plug in
with this you set all vaule to "0"
rgds
huib

Huib, but then I loose all my history right?

Offline huib

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2013, 02:11:51 pm »
@screamhouse
If you put all value to "0" you will loose the data

If you enter the data instead of the zero you will safe old data
Option is to use only timelog and leave the low, high, gas value for day, month, year, cons out

If you upload the files you do not create a new device, but only update the program

I do not know if you have acces to the log file to  see which variable it is blocking

Rgds
Huib

Offline cmbeek

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2013, 02:45:18 pm »
I can see the logfiles. I do not however see any of the luup code (such as "urn:Kuiper-com:serviceId:dutchSmartMeterCounter") in the logfiles.

The I_dutchSmartMeterCounter file states:       

-- id numner this device
this_device = 94

To which device is this code reffering??

Am I right when I expect a new device with the energy statistics when this code is running as it should?

Offline huib

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2013, 03:00:07 pm »
@cmbeek
The device is running parallel to the dutch smart meter
You have to upload the filesand create a device
The number of the new device is this_device
If you are starting from zero you need to put all the vafiable to 0

Advise if working, or not working
Rgds
Huib

Offline cmbeek

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 04:20:31 am »
@Huib
I found where i can create a new device.

Have I filled the fields correctly?

Device type= [empty]
Internal ID = [empty]
Description = [whatever name you want the device te have]
Upnp Device Filename [D_dutchSmartMeterCounter.xml]
Upnp Implementation Filename [I_dutchSmartMeterCounter.xml]
Ip Address [empty]
MAC [ empty]
Room [whatever]
Parent device [leave empty]

What do you mean by "If you are starting from zero you need to put all the vafiable to 0". Which variables should be put to 0?

Offline huib

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2013, 08:29:10 am »
@cmbeek

to create the new device is correct

if you run it just like this you get an error message in the luup.log file and the plugin stops working.

To have all variable set to "0" to allow the plug in to work i have created a scene what i run once.

In the luup of the scene i put the data as mentioned in message a fw back in  this post (luup.reset 2) and all data is put to zero and the plug in runs

goog luck
rgds
huib

Offline cmbeek

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2013, 01:34:28 am »
@Huib
I keep getting a table full of zero's.
I checked the logging and found this error:

50   02/03/13 7:14:06.834   luup_log:33: CurrentActiveTariffExport: [1] <0x2dc73680>
06   02/03/13 7:14:06.835   Device_Variable::m_szValue_set device: 42 service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1 variable: Watts was: -0 now: -0 #hooks: 0 upnp: 0 v:0xa892b8/NONE duplicate:1 <0x2dc73680>
01   02/03/13 7:14:06.835   GetLuaInterface can't find device type: 3/0xa6abd8 str: -43 <0x2dc73680>
01   02/03/13 7:14:06.835   luup_variable_set interface 0xa6dd68 args 4 <0x2dc73680>
50   02/03/13 7:14:06.853   luup_log:33: Meter data (not processed): "0-0:17.0.0(999*A)" <0x2dc73680>
50   02/03/13 7:14:06.873   luup_log:33: Meter data (not processed): "0-0:96.3.10(1)" <0x2dc73680>

But I do not know if this has anything to do with your devicecode....

Another thing is that I could only find "luup.reset 2", I used "luup reset 1.xml" instead. Might this be the problem?

Thanks (again)!!