Author Topic: Use GCal to change between occupied/unoccupied mode  (Read 1908 times)

Offline aecchalet

Use GCal to change between occupied/unoccupied mode
« on: November 29, 2012, 05:05:01 pm »
I keep my main vacation home schedule on myvrzone.com.  It synchronizes with an "other" type of google calendar that I created from a special URL from the myvrzone.com site.  It places an event called "booked" starting at date/time of check in and ending at date/time of check out.  It would be great great if the GCal plugin could read "other" and not just "private" types of google calendars.
I would then write a script to check for a booked event each hour.  When such an event was 1st detected, it would trigger my "Occupied" scene.  When such an event was first not present, it would trigger the "Unoccupied" scene.
Anyone familiar with Lua enough to modify the current GCal plugin to allow "other" and not just "private" google calendars? OR
Know how to automatically transfer events from an "other" to a "private" google calendar?
Thanks
Vera Plus 1.7.2138; 12xHRDS1, 2xTrane SCHTZMT400 Tstats; 5xZIR00, 4xCA9000 PIRs; 2xHA01C Recept; 2x2wy ZDW120W switch; 1xAppl (ACT, GE/Jasco), 1xLite Dim Mod (GE/Jasco, Evolve);  2xDead Bolts Schlage