We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: VeraAlerts Version 3.0  (Read 12203 times)

Offline baxy_AU

Re: VeraAlerts Version 3.0
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2013, 12:57:35 pm »
the trigger event is the XBMCState plugin "player state changes":"video is starting" condition.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:03:29 pm by baxy_AU »

Offline baxy_AU

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2013, 11:30:01 am »
OK I tried your suggestion and it seems that the variable is not populated when the event is triggered? When the event is triggered the result is 0 but when I send the same alert a few seconds later manually the result is the video title.
Ok this may not be the case as it seems the variable (idletime) holds the last value (ie movie title)until it is overwriten as when i send the notification manually I always get a title...even when playback has stopped yet when triggered automatically the result is always 0

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2013, 12:45:24 pm »
This is a plugin issue ...
I just call the Vera function luup.variable_get for the specified device ... service ... variable.

If what you say is true ... this should always return something ... apparently they are fiddling with this variable during the time of the event.

Offline dklinkman

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2013, 01:33:03 pm »
I have VeraAlerts 2.2 installed and I would like to update to 3.x  But I can't seem to find it on the MVC store (Apps tab, Install Apps). Am I looking in the wrong place?  I got 2.2 installed so I must have done it right at some point.

Thanks
VeraPlus, UI7, ALTUI on Chrome, Lots of devices and plugins including MQTT and MySensors.  Also playing around with openLuup