We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: IPhone app for alarm panel  (Read 3521 times)

Offline Gatorcw

IPhone app for alarm panel
« on: February 22, 2013, 02:03:43 pm »
I loaded r60 and it has everything I was looking for. Works great with my Powermax Pro. Thankyou.
Do you have any recommendations for an iPhone app? I tried Vera Mobile and it didn't pick up the Visonic Alarm Panel Partition. I do see the sensors, other devices and the scenes. I tried iVera Free, but you need to pay for the full version to see sensors, so I wanted to find out if someone had success before I purchase.

Offline nlrb

Re: IPhone app for alarm panel
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 04:01:00 pm »
I use Vera Mobile on my iPhone as well. But indeed, it does not support alarm panels and alarm partitions unfortunately :(. On Android I've tried Home Buddy and AutHomationHD, which both do support alarm partitions. But there are quite a few topics on remote apps. Search the forum and have a look at the Remote Control Board.

Offline mano

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 05:13:56 am »
I've also upgraded to the full version of the Ivera as it gives access to more than a couple of switches on the free/trial version. As nlrb, stated some of the vera custom functions are not there yet. I would have also like to have the event_log view capability on Ivera for the powermax pluggin. Otherwise its good

Offline racarter

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 07:39:30 am »
automator.app shows my alarm panel devices (and all others) perfectly.
Indigo, Vera Edge (for Datamine only), Everspring and TKBHOME socket switches, SM103 door detectors, Homepro ZRP210 appliance modules, Fibaro relay switches, EZMotion, Heatmiser thermostats, Netatmo Weather, Camera and Healthy Home, Hikvision DVR/CCTV, Sonos, Texecom, Diax motorised deadlock.

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 09:40:43 am »
iVera's development has been non existent for some time. In order to get your features, you'll need to bite the bullet and get Automator.app or Homewave.

- Garrett