We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Digital Loggers Web Power Switch Plugin developement  (Read 34180 times)

Offline clippermiami

Re: Digital Loggers Web Power Switch Plugin developement
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2015, 07:09:28 am »
I was looking at buying one of these to recycle my Vera. Often the Vera that has all the ZWave devices restarts but never completes, I can SSH in and LuaUPnP is not running for some reason. So the PING reboot function of the switch won't work because Vera is responding to the Ping.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 07:49:37 am by clippermiami »
Two Vera Plus UI7 Linked via HTTP, 90+ Devices. PlugIns: PLEG, DSC, Blue Iris, MySensors,  AutoVera, ImperiHome, VeraAlerts, EventWatcher

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Community Beta
  • Master Member
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2015, 09:51:17 am »
There was a bug in UI7 that did not support the "Create Another" option.  If you created the device before MCV fixed the problem ... your device will still have the problem.

So you might just delete the plugin and re-install it ... then the option to "Create Another" should be available.

Offline karenbobiv

« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2015, 04:06:10 pm »
I know this is an older topic, but I just bought a Web Power Switch 7 and then discovered this plugin.  I have a rental property and two Vera boxes (primary and backup) and intended to use the Power Switch to check connections (modem, Vera, VPN box, etc) and switch things off and on as needed.  This plugin is perfect for me.  Thanks so much for the development effort!

Offline tdinardo

« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2016, 05:37:47 pm »
Garret

I just upgraded to UI7 on a Vera Plus. I had to do a complete reinstall of the network as things didn't port cleanly. Now I find that when installing the app from the store that there is no longer the option to "create another" for adding additional switches. Richard mentioned that this got fixed at some point, but it looks like it's broken again as I'm running the latest build (1.7.1786).

Any chance you know how to manually create additional instances of the add-in? I have four switches that were working fine with UI5 on Vera 3, so I'm hoping I can get this figured out on the new machine.

Thanks!

Tom

Offline BrianLBeaton

Offline tdinardo

« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2016, 06:37:54 pm »
Awesome. Thanks. I cannot believe I didn't see that in the search results....

Offline Jaelub

« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2017, 08:58:44 am »
hello
has anyone been able to add 2 digital loggers power swithch into UI7 interphase? if so, whats the the process. i dont see "create another" under the section of apps i have installed.
Thanks

Offline BrianLBeaton