We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: PowerMaster models  (Read 36336 times)

Offline Freddan101

Re: PowerMaster models
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2014, 11:30:00 am »
Any progress during the last month regarding the PIRs? Are the door/window sensors working 100%?

Offline parkerc

• Beta Testers
  • Sr. Hero Member
  • Life Moves Pretty Fast....
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2016, 05:19:29 am »
Hi

I'm looking at the power master 30 as a potential replacement security system, and would like to integrate it with Vera.

If you are have one set up and integrated, please could you let me know how it is performing ?

Many thanks

Offline tunnus

« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2016, 05:54:24 am »
Hi

I'm looking at the power master 30 as a potential replacement security system, and would like to integrate it with Vera.

If you are have one set up and integrated, please could you let me know how it is performing ?

Many thanks

I have Powermaster 30 in use with Vera Edge, and it's working pretty well. One of the issues is that every time LUA is restarted (e.g. scenes are edited etc), Powermaster goes into "trouble"-state, but it clears this state quickly, so seems to be just a cosmetic problem.
Vera Edge, a lot of different (Aeotec, Fibaro etc) devices and plugins

Offline Norcino

« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2016, 02:51:12 pm »
Hi,
I have a PowerMaster33-G2 I'm trying to figure out if I can use it and for what, I'm trying to get started because in practice I have Vera Plus since less then a week and I sill have to understand where to find documentation manuals and so on.

Some good start would be:
- understand if the PGM is recognised/connected to vera
- How to use the settings
- What I should see in the event log and what is the access code
- What is an X10 Dimmable and when I should flag it

Any help would be really appreciated and if needed I really would like to help to support the project, even just as a tester.

Thanks