We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: MyVera, Web interface for the Vera - now in English  (Read 18876 times)

Offline rdotten

Re: MyVera, Web interface for the Vera - now in English
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 01:37:57 pm »
Php is 5.3.13
Write access is allowed.

I'll check on curl

Offline TomBear

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2013, 04:42:38 am »
MyVera is great add-on to my VeraLite. Im running it on my Android phone which is allways on in my home and also has sms server for Veras notifications. MyVera shows temperature sensor values correctly but in instead of Celsius symbol it shows Fahrenheit symbol. How can i change that?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 12:45:54 am by TomBear »

Offline capjay

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2013, 05:11:01 am »
MyVera in great add-on to my VeraLite. I?m running it on my Android phone which is allways on in my home and also has sms server for Veras notifications. MyVera shows temperature sensor values correctly but in instead of Celsius symbol it shows Fahrenheit symbol. How can i change that?

I had the same issue, I ended up changing it manually in the lang.json file under \resources\locales\

Offline mickesanda

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 05:06:34 pm »
Here is the swedish language file if anyone is interested. (not perfect, but a good start)
/Mike
VeraPlus UI7 1.7.4001, RFXTRX, 2 x HarmonyHub, HA-Bridge, 6 x Amazon Echo, Google Home, Fibaro dimmers and switches, Swiid, Ring DoorBell & cameras, Sonos, Yale Doorman, iKettle2.0 & Smarter Coffee, DSC 1616 with EVL3

Offline Areb65

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2014, 07:09:07 pm »
Hi SB_DOMO,

I have installed MyVera , great work, so nice and easy to use,

I have a first question about your interface - what about the NEST , is i working with Myvera?

Areb65
VeraLite, UI5, Sonos, Nest, RFXtrx , Window Shades,  Virtualclock, Harmony Plugin, Cameras, dimmers, switchs, sensors and Myvera.

Offline Areb65

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2014, 12:06:24 am »
HI DB_DOMO,

Another question,

As long as Im in my home network, I see my cameras,

when im outside - (from work for example), when I expand the camera - it is white .... nothing...

I have access to everything - all look good beside the cameras.

Areb65
VeraLite, UI5, Sonos, Nest, RFXtrx , Window Shades,  Virtualclock, Harmony Plugin, Cameras, dimmers, switchs, sensors and Myvera.

Offline kyle.dawson

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2014, 10:31:35 pm »
Hi sb_domo,

First great tool, looks really nice.  I was able to setup the web server and PHP and logon to MyVera.  It found all my rooms but not able to find any devices. I try to add modules, but nothing seems to work. 

Any help would be great.  Really like what I have seen via video and screen shots.

I get the message popup, not sure what this means but I think it could be root case.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 09:05:55 am by kyle.dawson »
VeraPlus(1), Sonos(3), GE Switch(30), GE Dimmer(5), GE Zwave Outlet(3), MimoLight Garage Door(1),Neo Motion(6), Door Sensors(3) Camera(9), Honeywell Thermostat(2), Google Home(4), Alexa(4), Google Chrome Cast(5)  - Driven via ALTUI

Offline Areb65

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2014, 12:01:22 pm »
Hi Kyle,

I have the same message when my computer goes in sleep mode and I'm not on the net no more.

Are you on UI5 ?

Areb.

Offline kyle.dawson

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2014, 02:47:21 pm »
Yes i am on ui5.  I am running the web server on my desktop were i am testing with browser.   So its not sleeping.   I think something is unable to make some call but logs do not show much.
VeraPlus(1), Sonos(3), GE Switch(30), GE Dimmer(5), GE Zwave Outlet(3), MimoLight Garage Door(1),Neo Motion(6), Door Sensors(3) Camera(9), Honeywell Thermostat(2), Google Home(4), Alexa(4), Google Chrome Cast(5)  - Driven via ALTUI

Offline EOppie

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2014, 01:34:21 am »
EDIT: I'm a dope...read/write permissions were not allowed for the http/web user.  Now it seems to work  ;D

Trying to get this up and running...no dice yet.

Installed onto my Synology NAS "web" folder...get an error of "No Tabs...create"

Can't seem to get past it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 01:49:07 am by EOppie »

Offline Areb65

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2014, 12:43:11 pm »
The "No Sync" happen to me when my Vera reload or reboot.

The creation tab issue, I guess this is again a permission issue,

I would go to the root of the directory on your http server on the NAS and change the rights for all files.

full read and full write permission, in unix it is a "chmod -R 777 Myvera"

what happen when you answer yes?

I had this issue, I have answered yes, then refresh my page, showed again and answered "no", then refresh again.

after that you will have the same message for the Vues -- until you create them. at least one.

Offline squatingyeti

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2014, 12:23:12 am »
I got everything working thanks to your help in the other thread, Areb65. I don't speak a lick of french, but if anyone reading this does, can someone make the suggestion to sb that we be able to move the tabs bar? For example, when I'm viewing in landscape mode, it'd be great if we had the option to configure the tabs bar that sits horizontal along bottom to actually sit vertical along one of the sides. Or if someone can give that a good French translation and I'll go to his site and post it myself.

Offline Areb65

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2014, 11:25:24 am »
Hi squatingyeti,

Great to see it is working for you, I found Myvera very nice and I will send a message to SB with your request,

It is Holliday time now and I doubt we get any answer now, nice suggestion though.

Areb65

Offline squatingyeti

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2014, 01:48:43 pm »
Yeah, I'm loving the interface and everything. Very nice and the visual representation of where everything is in the house and what is on/off is excellent. Makes it easy for my gf to pick up the tablet and toggle lights/devices.

Offline Areb65

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2014, 03:25:50 pm »
and if your wife/gf likes it, you know it is good :)