We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Re: Setup  (Read 891 times)

Offline futzle

• Master Member
Re: Setup
« on: October 11, 2011, 06:34:19 pm »
Eddie,

I had a small breakthrough in debugging, and I've committed version 57.  Please try it, and see if your tab problem goes away.

Offline eddie

• Beta Testers
JavaScript tabs
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 03:07:53 pm »
Futzie:

I upgraded to version 58 with the same issue with the JavaScript using remote access.   Both the Configuration Tab and Users tab seem to have a problem.   :P    So I port forwarded my Vera and connected directly to it and it works great.  So it is definitely a problem with the remote access using mios.com. 

Thanks for the great work.

Eddie,

I had a small breakthrough in debugging, and I've committed version 57.  Please try it, and see if your tab problem goes away.

Offline futzle

• Master Member
Re: JavaScript tabs
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 04:41:48 pm »
So it is definitely a problem with the remote access using mios.com. 

Sigh.  I won't ask you to debug this any more.  I'll wait till MCV fixes my remote access and try to attack the problem myself.  Thanks for all your help with it.

Offline eddie

• Beta Testers
Re: JavaScript tabs
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 06:02:23 pm »
Futzie:

Oh, I don't mind.  I understand it's a lot more frustrating for you.  If there is anything I can do to make your debugging easier please let me know.

So it is definitely a problem with the remote access using mios.com. 

Sigh.  I won't ask you to debug this any more.  I'll wait till MCV fixes my remote access and try to attack the problem myself.  Thanks for all your help with it.