Author Topic: MiLight/Easybulb/LimitlessLED Plugins  (Read 277109 times)

Offline RexBeckett

• Master Member
Re: MiLight/Easybulb/LimitlessLED Plugins
« Reply #255 on: August 02, 2014, 05:50:33 pm »
I was thinking on bying these bulbs but when i went to their site they had just launched these new bulbs. Any other suggestion in community friendly bulbs?

You can still buy the previous model of White and RGBW lamps and bridges. Suppliers include http://www.milight.com/ and http://www.ledchoice.co.uk/wifi-lighting.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 06:21:18 pm by RexBeckett »

Offline EOppie

« Reply #256 on: August 07, 2014, 02:45:09 pm »
Figures, just when I want to start my project with this they change it!

Is there an easy way to tell which version is which?  Or is it obvious based on the box vs. bulb style controller.

These are the two I was looking to pickup:
http://amzn.com/B00HEOW0T4
http://amzn.com/B00HCLRBZM

Along with some RGBW strip LED's
http://amzn.com/B00JR44O2U
(realizing I don't need the controller...however this seems to be the least expensive option I can find!)

I am based in the USA.

Offline RexBeckett

• Master Member
« Reply #257 on: August 07, 2014, 04:48:46 pm »
Is there an easy way to tell which version is which?

Those look like the usual MiLight parts for which I developed the MiLightRGBW plugin.

Offline hmspain

« Reply #258 on: August 08, 2014, 10:21:24 pm »
I'm trying to set my Hue bulb and strips to the same color... sounded easy but.  Set the iOS app to the same spot, save the preset, and presto... the hue is NOT the same :-).

Trying LUUP coding instead.  Making progress, but my bulb refuses to accept ANY hue command (via LUUP) unless I use a preset.

What am I missing?

local cr1presets = 171
local cr1pwr = 170
local cr2presets = 175
local cr2pwr = 174
local hw1presets = 211
local hw1pwr = 210
local lr1presets = 181
local lr1pwr = 180
local lr2presets = 179
local lr2pwr = 178
local br1presets = 177
local br1pwr = 176
local br2presets = 173
local br2pwr = 172

local striphue = 70
local bulbhue = 20

luup.call_action("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1","SetTarget",{newTargetValue = "1"},cr1pwr)

luup.call_action("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1","SetTarget",{newTargetValue = "1"},cr2pwr)

luup.call_action("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1","SetTarget",{newTargetValue = "1"},hw1pwr)

luup.call_action("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1","SetTarget",{newTargetValue = "1"},lr1pwr)

luup.call_action("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1","SetTarget",{newTargetValue = "1"},lr2pwr)

luup.call_action("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1","SetTarget",{newTargetValue = "1"},br1pwr)

luup.call_action("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1","SetTarget",{newTargetValue = "1"},br2pwr)

luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetHueSaturation", {newHue=striphue, newSaturation=100}, cr1presets)
luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetColorTemperature", {newColorTemperature=100}, cr1presets)

luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetHueSaturation", {newHue=striphue, newSaturation=100}, cr2presets)
luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetColorTemperature", {newColorTemperature=100}, cr2presets)

luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetHueSaturation", {newHue=bulbhue, newSaturation=100}, hw1presets)
luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetColorTemperature", {newColorTemperature=100}, hw1presets)

luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetHueSaturation", {newHue=striphue, newSaturation=100}, lr1presets)
luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetColorTemperature", {newColorTemperature=100}, lr1presets)

luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetHueSaturation", {newHue=striphue, newSaturation=100}, lr2presets)
luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetColorTemperature", {newColorTemperature=100}, lr2presets)

luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetHueSaturation", {newHue=striphue, newSaturation=100}, br1presets)
luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetColorTemperature", {newColorTemperature=100}, br1presets)

luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetHueSaturation", {newHue=striphue, newSaturation=100}, br2presets)
luup.call_action ("urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HueColors1", "SetColorTemperature", {newColorTemperature=100}, br2presets)
VeraPlus, Nest Cameras (6), Siren, Hue Bulbs/Strips/Blooms (65), Fan Dimmer (6), Aeon 4-in-1s (10), Water Sensors (3), Z-Wave Switches (20), Nest Smoke/CO Protects (5), Ecobee 3, HEM Gen2s (2)

Offline RexBeckett

• Master Member
« Reply #259 on: August 09, 2014, 02:35:39 am »
I think you missed your intended target, @hmspain. The Hue thread is here.

Offline hmspain

« Reply #260 on: August 09, 2014, 03:46:31 pm »
I think you missed your intended target, @hmspain. The Hue thread is here.

Thank you; I'll re-post.
VeraPlus, Nest Cameras (6), Siren, Hue Bulbs/Strips/Blooms (65), Fan Dimmer (6), Aeon 4-in-1s (10), Water Sensors (3), Z-Wave Switches (20), Nest Smoke/CO Protects (5), Ecobee 3, HEM Gen2s (2)

Offline parkerc

• Beta Testers
  • Sr. Hero Member
  • Life Moves Pretty Fast....
« Reply #261 on: August 17, 2014, 03:52:00 pm »
Hi @Rex

I hope you're well.

I've just added 4 RGBW devices (installing the first from the App Store) and then using that app bookmark as the route to create 3 others.

The first device appeared great and I set up as group 1, where as the others do not provide all the variables I need to configure the lights ?

I'm sure this is a simple one, I did scan this thread but couldn't see anything that resembled this issue..

Offline RexBeckett

• Master Member
« Reply #262 on: August 17, 2014, 05:47:10 pm »
Hi Chris,

Did you set the ip attribute to your required IP address and port? Until you do, the variables will not be created. Once you have set that and done a restart/refresh, you should see the variables.

Offline parkerc

• Beta Testers
  • Sr. Hero Member
  • Life Moves Pretty Fast....
« Reply #263 on: August 17, 2014, 06:17:30 pm »
Did you set the ip attribute to your required IP address and port? Until you do, the variables will not be created. Once you have set that and done a restart/refresh, you should see the variables.

Hi Rex,

Thanks for responding - Yep I had done that, and I expected them to be there afterwards, but they've not - very strange ? :s

UPDATE : The variables are there now ! It took a while and maybe a few reloads but we got there in the end  ;)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 06:26:12 pm by parkerc »

Offline DaveM

« Reply #264 on: August 22, 2014, 03:27:45 am »
Does anyone know why the site: www.anymilight.com only shows
"It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet."

Offline RexBeckett

• Master Member
« Reply #265 on: August 22, 2014, 03:33:41 am »
Does anyone know why the site: www.anymilight.com only shows
"It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet."

It's a holding page for a site that does not yet have any user-accessible content loaded. What were you hoping it would be?

Offline DaveM

« Reply #266 on: August 22, 2014, 09:36:28 pm »
A Mi light update would have been nice.  :)

Offline joer.

« Reply #267 on: August 30, 2014, 01:53:20 pm »
I am going to order that controller and remote.
Let me ask you, for the remote how do you turn on white?

Offline RexBeckett

• Master Member
« Reply #268 on: August 30, 2014, 05:29:13 pm »
I am going to order that controller and remote.
Let me ask you, for the remote how do you turn on white?

Just press and hold the on button for the zone.

Offline RexBeckett

• Master Member
MiLight/Easybulb/LimitlessLED Plugins V1.1 for UI7
« Reply #269 on: September 04, 2014, 01:36:28 pm »
V1.1 of all three MiLight plugins is now available in the App Store. This version improves the display and operation of the devices under UI7. There is no change to operation under UI5 or UI6. These plugins use a special version of the UI layout file for UI7. When first installed or updated, it will require an additional Reload Luup and browser refresh before the UI displays correctly.

If you do not have Automatic Update enabled, you may update the plugins by entering the following command in your browser - replacing <veraip> with the IP address of your Vera (without the <>):

MiLightRGBW:
Code: [Select]
http://<veraip>:3480/data_request?id=update_plugin&Plugin=5846
MiLightRGB:
http://<veraip>:3480/data_request?id=update_plugin&Plugin=5856
MiLightWhite:
http://<veraip>:3480/data_request?id=update_plugin&Plugin=5866
UI7 does not currently provide the means to display the plugin's Help files. See the first post for direct links to the files.