Author Topic: Belkin WeMo plugin  (Read 85131 times)

Offline Nameless

Re: Belkin WeMo plugin
« Reply #210 on: March 24, 2017, 01:45:05 pm »
Dear All! I just upgrade my Verlite to Vera Plus and I got the problem getting Belkin Wemo plugin to work. I got an error message " Startup Lua Failed". I've tried all package files in this thread but still not working. Anyone have any suggestion? I don't have this problem with my Veralite. thanks
Maybe you've tried this, but I followed the steps in this link and it's worked perfect ever since. I'm not sure it is the same files.
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php?topic=28685.0

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

Offline nilbgeek

« Reply #211 on: May 27, 2017, 09:41:57 pm »
Hi, thanks a lot for the plugin. It works great with UI7 after following proper steps. In have just few questions regarding stays sync between such itself and Vera controller.
If I manually turn the switch ON, is it supposed to update the status on UI7 dashboard? Because mine doesn't. Once I manually switched on the switch, I cannot use the switch control from dashboard. I have to use the iOS app or manually switch it OFF. Is something wrong with my setup?
My WeMo switch is connected to wifi router (E3000 Linksys), has static IP associated. Vera is connected via Ethernet cable to router.

Let me know if you wish to know anymore details.

Thanks!

Offline Falcogeorge

« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2018, 10:23:59 pm »
Thanks for the Plugin.. works great after I realised that the install process didn't work in Safari.

Awesome.

Offline PrincessCleavage

« Reply #213 on: April 12, 2018, 07:08:27 am »
Does the belkin wemo app integrate with Croc-pot slow cooker with wemo functionality?

Offline hassancy

« Reply #214 on: May 02, 2018, 06:03:19 pm »
I have gotten the plugin working and I am able to add my Wemo devices manually.  However when the devices are switched on/off manually or through the iOS app, the Vera device does not reflect the changed state.  The Vera device is able to send commands but not able to receive information.  I do have UPnP Event proxy running (before I installed the Belkin plugin) and have changed the uuid in Advanced as was indicated but still no luck.  Any advice?