We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Fibaro last dim value?  (Read 4861 times)

Offline parkerc

• Beta Testers
  • Sr. Hero Member
  • Life Moves Pretty Fast....
Re: Fibaro last dim value?
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 04:33:15 pm »
UPDATE- I have just tried th same thing on another MIOS iPhone app and that returns the light to 100% when I turn off and then back on a previously dimmed light

Offline nono240

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2013, 03:06:29 am »
UPDATE- I have just tried th same thing on another MIOS iPhone app and that returns the light to 100% when I turn off and then back on a previously dimmed light

So, it's just a VERA (un)feature.... Where to ask for an improvement about that? This is ridiculous to have to set static dim values in scenes and/or luup! This is almost a deal killer... MCV, anyone?

Offline erikh

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2018, 03:40:53 am »
Well, found this topic very late but seem to have the same issue.

If I turn on the light with the wall switch when I have had it turned off for a while, it will automatically turn on to 100%, whatever the last setting was before being turned off.

However, if I dim it down, using the wall switch, to lets say 20% and then turn it off again with the wall switch. If I then turn it on again shortly afterwards it still remembers the old state and turns on at 20%.

It also seems that this is not only a wall switch issue because the same happens if I control the light using Alexa.

It seems that Vera, or where ever the problem lies, forget the last state after a certain period of time.

This is such a annoying problem and I hope this could be resolved.