Author Topic: Altsteon 0.07 released  (Read 1150 times)

Offline fba

• If it ain't broke, I ain't touched it yet.
Altsteon 0.07 released
« on: May 05, 2013, 01:06:09 pm »
It has been a LOOOONG time since the last release, but while I was working on getting the source uploaded I decided to finish a couple things that I needed done for my own system.   So, Altsteon 0.07 has been released!   You can find links to the download on http://www.geektaco.info/altsteon

Eagle eyed readers will notice that there was no 0.06.   There actually was, but it was never released.  So, here are all the updates from 0.06 and 0.07 :

- LOTS of fixes for the EzFlora. 
     - Setting and running programs should now work. 
     - When a program is running the poll time will be forced down to 1 minute.  This should make sure that the UI stays fairly up-to-date with what is going on with the sprinklers. 
     - Added the "Inhibit valves" command to the options.  Useful for shutting things down in the winter.
 - Disabled ALDB dumping at start up.  This should shrink the amount of time before all of the tiles are showing their correct values.
 - Change queuing behavior for lights.  If a command comes in to turn a light on, and Altsteon believes the light is already on, the command will be pushed to the lower priority queue.   This should speed up the perceived behavior when a large number of commands are dumped in the queue such as a "Good Night" button that turns all of the lights off.
 - Various other tweaks and changes to the daemon that won't show up in the UI.  -- If you want to know what the other changes and tweaks are you can look at the change log at the bottom of the altsteon_instructions.txt file.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 01:13:54 pm by fba »
Vera 3, Altsteon, (Insteon: Relay (Smarthome & Icon), Dimmer (Smarthome), Keypadlinc, 2420M, Triggerlinc, IOLinc, Garage Hawk, Venstar Thermostat, Fanlinc, MI lock, Appliancelinc, Synchrolinc, iMeter), CurrentCost, (Z-Wave: Schlage lock, GE Appliance switch), AutHomation

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
Re: Altsteon 0.07 released
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 02:22:40 pm »
Glad to see a new release get push out! I hope to be contributing in the very near future. ;)

- Garrett

Offline djras

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 11:50:59 pm »
linc not updated?

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 12:02:49 am »
Not following, can you be more detailed?

- garrett