Author Topic: Philips Hue GU10 White Ambience Icon and Setting HSL  (Read 556 times)

Offline richardjgreen

Philips Hue GU10 White Ambience Icon and Setting HSL
« on: January 16, 2017, 11:25:29 am »
Hi all,

I'm new to Vera to excuse my ignorance. I've got the Hue plugin installed from the App Store (Philips Hue 2, Version 1.28). All my bulbs are detected okay and I can control them okay but I have two questions:

1. I have a bunch of GU10 White Ambience bulbs. The colour GU10 bulbs have a proper icon but the white ambience has a generic Z-Wave image. Does anyone know what configuration file manually update so that they use the same icon as the GU10 colour bulbs or is there and update in the works to fix this?

2. How are people getting the HEX/RGB/HSL of their bulbs to set them via Vera? For example, I have a Scene in Hue called Purple which sets an E27 colour bulb and a Bloom in my living room to a particular brightness level and a particular shade of purple I like. How can I reproduce those colour and brightness settings into Vera or have I completely lost the plot and it should somehow be possible to have Vera read the scenes from the Hue bridge to avoid re-creating them all toghether?

Offline sanderbaks

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Philips Hue GU10 White Ambience Icon and Setting HSL
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 03:51:10 am »
Hi all,

1. I have a bunch of GU10 White Ambience bulbs. The colour GU10 bulbs have a proper icon but the white ambience has a generic Z-Wave image. Does anyone know what configuration file manually update so that they use the same icon as the GU10 colour bulbs or is there and update in the works to fix this?

Hi!

I have the same thing, were you able to resolve this?
Thanks!