Author Topic: DLink DCS-932L Can't install on Vera Lite  (Read 13126 times)

Offline DrD

• Sr. Newbie
Re: DLink DCS-932L Can't install on Vera Lite
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2013, 12:06:08 am »
Cool thanks

Offline jsoto

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 02:57:23 pm »
I too struggled more than I should have to get my DCS-932L working on my Vera 3.  I was unable to get the RED "Save" icon after going through various incarnations of the main steps to add a generic IP camera.  In the end, my main mistake is that I had to be on the local network.

I was able to VNC to a local machine and then I could add (and save) as a generic IP camera using the general instructions.  As others pointed out, I could then edit the new device to ensure the correct IP address and the /image/jpeg.cgi path.

Offline Guimaraes

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2017, 01:34:09 pm »
I'm also unable to add the D-Link DCS-932L to my Vera Lite running UI5.  My camera is running firmware 1.06.  On the camera I have verified that user access control is enabled. 

On the Vera, the camera is not automatically recognized.  I am using manual add and have input the path to the snapshot (http://192.168.1.109/image/jpeg.cgi).  I have also entered my camera username and password on the next screen, but Vera is unable to acquire the image. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have 3 D-link 930L and 1 932L cameras, both were shown the image on the Vera edge, but they only take pictures, they do not record the images for 15 seconds, just snapshots? Can someone help me?

Guimaraes

Offline Guimaraes

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2017, 01:35:27 pm »
I'm also unable to add the D-Link DCS-932L to my Vera Lite running UI5.  My camera is running firmware 1.06.  On the camera I have verified that user access control is enabled. 

On the Vera, the camera is not automatically recognized.  I am using manual add and have input the path to the snapshot (http://192.168.1.109/image/jpeg.cgi).  I have also entered my camera username and password on the next screen, but Vera is unable to acquire the image. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have 3 D-link 930L and 1 932L cameras, both were shown the image on the Vera edge, but they only take pictures, they do not record the images for 15 seconds, just snapshots? Can someone help me?

Guimaraes

Guimaraes