Author Topic: Autelis Pool Control and Vera  (Read 15592 times)

Offline PJJP

Re: Autelis Pool Control and Vera
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 01:07:03 am »
This is awesome @mda. I am going try your code tomorrow...

Offline tdinardo

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 11:14:25 am »
@MDA - Thanks for this!

I modified the code and have the thermostats and outside temp device correctly reporting the data from the variable container, but for some reason I can't seem to get the MSwitch to work.

I updated your device number 3 to mine (218). When that didn't work, I noticed that your code referenced "com:device:MSwitch1" and my device showed "com:device:MSwitch218", so I tried changing the LUP code to that. Still not functional.

Any idea of what I may have messed up?

Thanks!

Tom

Offline PJJP

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 06:39:38 pm »
I, at least for now, used MDA's code, but went with a more simplistic approach, bypassing the thermostats. I decided that I didn't need to duplicate the functionality of the existing Auqualink iphone app, so I just implemented the following via scenes:

- LED lights on at sunset, off at 11pm
- Turn off / on Slide/waterfall/dibing board waterfall.
    -If night, also turn on/off diving board internal waterfall lights
- Turn Spa heater on, then send prowl msg confirmation plus estimated heating time in minutes.
- When spa heat reaches 99?, turn on blower and additional jets, then send prowl msg that spa is ready.
-Spa off, plus prowl msg confirming it's off
-All Off

It's not as robust as MDA's full implementation, but it's really all I need to get the automation I want.

Offline mda

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 10:11:05 pm »
@MDA - Thanks for this!

I modified the code and have the thermostats and outside temp device correctly reporting the data from the variable container, but for some reason I can't seem to get the MSwitch to work.

I updated your device number 3 to mine (218). When that didn't work, I noticed that your code referenced "com:device:MSwitch1" and my device showed "com:device:MSwitch218", so I tried changing the LUP code to that. Still not functional.

Any idea of what I may have messed up?

Thanks!

Tom

hmm... when you say your device showed "com:device:MSwitch218" where did it show that?

I don't think i have "com:device:MSwitch1" in my code anywhere. The closest thing i have is a service id "urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1" and that does not change based on the device id, it is always "urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1". for example to turn button 5 in multswitch device ID #3 on or off, my code uses this line:

Code: [Select]
luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus5",{newStatus5=lul_value_new},3)
where "urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1" is the service Id for turning a multiswitch button on/off, "SetStatus5" and "newStatus5" reference button 3 and ",3" references device #3

does that help at all?

Offline tdinardo

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 05:59:07 pm »
OK. Disregard my "device showed" comment. I get what I did wrong there (being a bonehead working on this too late...).

I backed out what I did related to that and everything is using the MSwitch1 code as you had it pointing to my MSwitch which is device #218.

That being said, things still aren't working. Basically all the controls populate with data from Autelis, but any attempt to control the equipment from Vera does not work. The MSwitch does not register the status of the equipment if changed from one of the pool controls and does not activate/deactivate the equipment if I attempt to control it through Vera. The thermostats in Vera do not adjust the setpoint on the Jandy side.

Can you take a peek at my code and let me know if you see anything glaringly incorrect?

-- update status and last update time on variable container for display on HomeWave app and send vera alert if pool status was offline and just changed to online

function f_SetPoolStatusOnline()

-- DEVICES

local pool_status_device = 222 -- variable container device autelis posts updates to
   local vera_alerts_device = 225 -- to send online alert if previous status was offline

local PriorOnlineStatus = luup.variable_get("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1", "OnlineStatus", pool_status_device)
     if PriorOnlineStatus == "OFFLINE" then
         f_LogScene("Pool Control Online")
         luup.call_action("urn:richardgreen:serviceId:VeraAlert1", "SendAlert", {Message = "Pool Control Online", Recipients = "SMTP-Mail"}, vera_alerts_device)
     end
   luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1", "LastPing", os.date('%x %I:%M %p'), pool_status_device)
   luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1", "OnlineStatus", "Online", pool_status_device)
 end

-- Autelis Startup Lua

-- DEVICES: update these for your system. ALSO replace the "3" in the multiswitch calls below with your multiswitch device. i am not sure why but i can not get this code to work if i use a variable for the multiswitch device #.

autelis_vc=222 -- pool variable container device id
autelis_pool_tstat=219 -- pool virtual thermostat
autelis_spa_tstat=220 -- spa virtual thermostat
autelis_air_temp=221 -- ambient air temp device
autelis_user="USERNAME" -- user name for autelis device
autelis_passwd="PASSWORD" -- password for autelis device
autelis_ip="x.x.x.x" -- ip address of autelis device

-- update spa temp when pool temp changes and spa is not on and update pool thermo temp
function f_watch_pooltemp(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSensor1", "CurrentTemperature",lul_value_new, autelis_pool_tstat)
  local v_spaOn = luup.variable_get("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable12", autelis_vc)
     if v_spaOn == "0" then
       luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1", "Variable6",lul_value_new, autelis_vc)
       f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
     end
  end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_pooltemp","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable4", autelis_vc)

-- update spa temp thermo temp
function f_watch_spatemp(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSensor1", "CurrentTemperature",lul_value_new, autelis_spa_tstat)
     f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_spatemp","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable6", autelis_vc)

-- update pool thermo set point
function f_watch_poolsetpoint(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Heat", "CurrentSetpoint",lul_value_new, autelis_pool_tstat)
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_poolsetpoint","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable1", autelis_vc)

-- update spa thermo set point
function f_watch_spasetpoint(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Heat", "CurrentSetpoint",lul_value_new, autelis_spa_tstat)
     f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_spasetpoint","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable3", autelis_vc)

-- update pool pump switch
function f_watch_poolpump(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus1",{newStatus1=lul_value_new},218)
     f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_poolpump","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable10", autelis_vc)

-- update spa pump switch
function f_watch_spapump(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus3",{newStatus3=lul_value_new},218)
     f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_spapump","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable12", autelis_vc)

-- update spa jets switch
function f_watch_spajets(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus5",{newStatus5=lul_value_new},218)
     f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_spajets","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable19", autelis_vc)

-- update spa blower switch
function f_watch_spablower(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus6",{newStatus6=lul_value_new},218)
     f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_spablower","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable22", autelis_vc)

-- update pool light switch
function f_watch_poollight(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus7",{newStatus7=lul_value_new},218)
     f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_poollight","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable21", autelis_vc)

-- update spa light switch
function f_watch_spalight(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus8",{newStatus8=lul_value_new},218)
     f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_spalight","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable20", autelis_vc)

-- update pool heat switch
function f_watch_poolheat(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
  if (lul_value_new == "1" or lul_value_new == "2") then
     luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus2",{newStatus2=1},218)
     luup.call_action("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:HVAC_UserOperatingMode1","SetModeTarget", {NewModeTarget = "HeatOn"}, autelis_pool_tstat)
     luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:HVAC_UserOperatingState1", "ModeState","Heating", autelis_pool_tstat)
  else
     luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus2",{newStatus2=0},218)
     luup.call_action("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:HVAC_UserOperatingMode1","SetModeTarget", {NewModeTarget = "Off"}, autelis_pool_tstat)
     luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:HVAC_UserOperatingState1", "ModeState","Idle", autelis_pool_tstat)
  end
      f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_poolheat","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable15", autelis_vc)

-- update spa heat switch
function f_watch_spaheat(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
  if (lul_value_new == "1" or lul_value_new == "2") then
     luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus4",{newStatus4=1},218)
     luup.call_action("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:HVAC_UserOperatingMode1","SetModeTarget", {NewModeTarget = "HeatOn"}, autelis_spa_tstat)
     luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:HVAC_UserOperatingState1", "ModeState","Heating", autelis_spa_tstat)
  else
     luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus4",{newStatus4=0},218)
     luup.call_action("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:HVAC_UserOperatingMode1","SetModeTarget", {NewModeTarget = "Off"}, autelis_spa_tstat)
     luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:HVAC_UserOperatingState1", "ModeState","Idle", autelis_spa_tstat)
  end
      f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_spaheat","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable17", autelis_vc)

-- update pool air temp
function f_watch_poolairtemp(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     luup.variable_set("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSensor1", "CurrentTemperature",lul_value_new, autelis_air_temp)
     f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_poolairtemp","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable5", autelis_vc)

-- set autelis variables based on devices

-- update pool jandy set point
function f_watch_poolthermosetpoint(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
   local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=poolsp&temp=".. lul_value_new
   local vCode, vData = luup.inet.wget(vURL,5,autelis_user,autelis_passwd)
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_poolthermosetpoint","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Heat","CurrentSetpoint", autelis_pool_tstat)

-- update spa jandy set point
function f_watch_spathermosetpoint(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
     local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=spasp&temp=".. lul_value_new
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_spathermosetpoint","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Heat","CurrentSetpoint", autelis_spa_tstat)

-- update pool pump
function f_watch_poolpumpSwitch(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
   local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=pump&value=".. lul_value_new
end
luup.variable_watch('f_watch_poolpumpSwitch','urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1','Status1',218)

-- update spa pump
function f_watch_spapumpSwitch(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
   local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=spa&value=".. lul_value_new
end
luup.variable_watch('f_watch_spapumpSwitch','urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1','Status3',218)

-- update spa jets
function f_watch_spajetSwitch(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
   local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=aux1&value=".. lul_value_new
end
luup.variable_watch('f_watch_spajetSwitch','urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1','Status5',218)

-- update spa blower
function f_watch_spablowerSwitch(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
   local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=aux4&value=".. lul_value_new
end
luup.variable_watch('f_watch_spablowerSwitch','urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1','Status6',218)

-- update pool light
function f_watch_poollightSwitch(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
-- local v_oldvalue = luup.variable_get("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable21", autelis_vc)
--  if ( lul_value_new ~= v_oldvalue ) then
   local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=aux3&value=".. lul_value_new
--  end
end
luup.variable_watch('f_watch_poollightSwitch','urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1','Status7',218)

-- update spa light
function f_watch_spalightSwitch(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
   local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=aux2&value=".. lul_value_new
end
luup.variable_watch('f_watch_spalightSwitch','urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1','Status8',218)

-- update pool heat from multiswitch
function f_watch_poolheatSwitch(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
   local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=poolht&value=".. lul_value_new
end
luup.variable_watch('f_watch_poolheatSwitch','urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1','Status2',218)

-- update spa heat from multiswitch
function f_watch_spaheatSwitch(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
   local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=spaht&value=".. lul_value_new
end
luup.variable_watch('f_watch_spaheatSwitch','urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1','Status4',218)

-- update pool heat from thermostat
function f_watch_poolheatStat(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
  if lul_value_new == "Heating" and lul_value_new ~= lul_value_old then
      set_heat = 1
    else -- Idle
      set_heat = 0
  end -- if heating or idle
   local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=poolht&value=".. set_heat
end
luup.variable_watch('f_watch_poolheatStat','urn:upnp-org:serviceId:HVAC_UserOperatingState1','ModeState', autelis_pool_tstat)

-- update spa heat from thermostat
function f_watch_spaheatStat(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)
  if lul_value_new == "Heating" and lul_value_new ~= lul_value_old then
      set_heat = 1
    else -- Idle
      set_heat = 0
  end -- if heating or idle
      local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=spaht&value=".. set_heat
end
luup.variable_watch('f_watch_spaheatStat','urn:upnp-org:serviceId:HVAC_UserOperatingState1','ModeState', autelis_spa_tstat)

Offline mda

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 06:58:40 pm »
i guess first we want to figure out at which point in the process it is failing, so a few questions are:

1. is your variableContainer device updating when your pool status changes? (change the pool heat set point on your Jandy one touch and confirm autelis sees the change, then reload your web browser on UI5 and see if variable 1 in your variable container device updated. then turn your pool pump on or off, confirm autelis updated and check Variable11 in your variable container to make sure it updated).

2. when you issue an http command to autelis from vera (i like using LuaTest for this sorta testing) does autelis do what it should?

eg: does this turn off your pool heat

local vCode, vData = luup.inet.wget("http://<autelis_ip>/set.cgi?name=poolht&value=0",5,"<autelis_username>","<autelis_password>")
3. if you test a line of code to set the state of a multiswitch button, does it do that correctly?

eg: does this turn on button 5 on your multiswitch?

luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus5",{newStatus5=1},218)
and does this turn button 5 off?

luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus5",{newStatus5=0},218)
if all that is working, then next step is to put some logging into the startup lua functions to see if they are being called when variable container variables change and when multiswitch buttons are turned on or off. if you use eventwatcher then add a user log item to it, if note then just luup.log with a prefix, and ssh into vera and 'tail -f /var/log/cmh/LuaUPnP.log | grep autelis" to confirm the functions are being called when you turn things on/off on your jandy. for example:

in the update spa pump switch function add a log line e.g.:

-- update spa pump switch
function f_watch_spapump(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)

luup.log("autelis update spa pump switch - new value is ".. lul_value_new)

luup.call_action("urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1","SetStatus3",{newStatus3=lul_value_new},218)
     f_SetPoolStatusOnline()
end
luup.variable_watch("f_watch_spapump","urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VContainer1","Variable12", autelis_vc)

and e.g. does the update spa jets function get called when you turn button 5 of your multiswitch on or off:

-- update spa jets
function f_watch_spajetSwitch(lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new)

luup.log("autelis update spa jets when multiswitch button is pressed - new value is ".. lul_value_new)

local vURL ="http://"..autelis_ip.."/set.cgi?name=aux1&value=".. lul_value_new

luup.log("autelis update spa jets when multiswitch button is pressed - vURL is ".. vURL.." user is ".. autelis_user.. " passwd is ".. autelis_passwd)

end
luup.variable_watch('f_watch_spajetSwitch','urn:dcineco-com:serviceId:MSwitch1','Status5',218)

if all of that is working and the url, username and password in the log are correct then we need to keep digging. if any of that is not working then we know where to focus.

Offline tdinardo

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 07:30:39 pm »
Thanks so much for helping troubleshoot this with me.

1. - the variable container updates immediately when changes are made from a one touch.
    - Variable11 does not update when turning the pump on/off
2. - your pool heat test works.
3. -  Yes, button five activates when running that code.
    -  Yes, button five deactivates when running that code.

I don't have eventwatcher installed. I'll get that loaded and test the remainder of your steps first thing in the morning and post back the results.

If you have any suggestion about Variable11 not updating I can test that in the morning too.

Again, thanks for your help.

Tom

Offline mda

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2014, 07:53:26 pm »
1. - the variable container updates immediately when changes are made from a one touch.
    - Variable11 does not update when turning the pump on/off

oops, i meant Variable10 should update on the pump on/off... so it sounds like that is not the problem

let's see what the logging tells us. maybe the functions are not getting called (you have them all in your Startup Lua not inside any other block of code, right?) or perhaps there is something in the variables... hopefully the logging will illuminate. you can use luup.log to log to the vera log file without installing eventwatcher or once you get event watcher working you would use something like

local url = require "socket.url"
  local vLogMe =  "autelis update spa jets when multiswitch button is pressed - new value is ".. lul_value_new.." vURL is ".. vURL.." user is ".. autelis_user.. " passwd is ".. autelis_passwd)
  luup.inet.wget ("http://127.0.0.1:3480/data_request?id=lr_EventWatcher&event=" ..url.escape(vLogMe))

Offline tdinardo

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2014, 10:26:19 am »
OK, I didn't get a chance to work on this yesterday. I go to work on it this morning and now everything works as designed. No changes on my part. Absolutely bizarre.

Thanks again for putting this all together MDA. It works great.

Tom

Offline mda

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2014, 01:30:07 pm »
Magic ! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kandlg

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2014, 07:51:56 am »
mda  - I really appreciate you posting this code.  I took it and modified it for my Hayward (mainly changing variable mappings and dropping the thermostats which aren't supported with the Hayward) and it works great. Thank you!

Offline cabs

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2014, 06:57:56 am »
I'm a newby to Vera.  Bought the vera lite a couple of weeks ago.  It came with ui7 and then it upgraded to the latest firmware a week or so ago.  I just have the basics - scenes with lights etc.  I wanto add pool control,  so I purchased an autelis for a Pentair intellitouch.  I'm confused about the variable container.  I created a variable container in vera and it shows 5 variables (Device #37).  Is autelis supposed to automatically add all 20 something variables when it runs?  Is the username and password I give autelis my micasaverde login/pw or the root/pw for the vera lite?  I know I have the ip address right since I can SSH into the vera lite.  I'm sure it ois something simple, but being a newby I just haven't seen the light yet.

Offline kandlg

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2014, 07:56:17 pm »
The plug in only updates the variables when they change so they will be slowly added to the container as the variables are updated.

Offline cabs

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2014, 07:42:04 am »
Thanks!  I guess I need to be more patient!

Offline trush

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2014, 05:38:07 pm »
Hi all.  I'm new to Vera and in the process of setting up my VeraEdge. Like cabs, I'm trying to add pool control for my auteuils for a Pentair intellitouch (probably not the best project to tackle as my first...). I've created the virtual devices in mda's code and adding a variable container plugin.  I've changed the code to reflect my device ids, user/pswd and ip address of my auteuils.  I've tried using the "test luup code" in the Develop Apps section but it's failing and not clear on how to begin troubleshooting.  Any suggestions on how to start troubleshooting?

Update: I found the forum link for LuaTest and what a gem! It helped me make sure that my luup code changes are correct.  It's now successfully loaded in the startup lua.  However, i don't think the variable container is working correctly.  I'll keep searching, but if anyone has any pointers on were to look, let me know.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:27:22 am by trush »