Author Topic: Yu Vera Remote for windows (development stage)  (Read 16019 times)

Offline kiber111

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Yu Vera Remote for windows (development stage)
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2015, 04:17:09 am »
use your program, but instead of Russian gibberish (gibberish) .. tell me where and what you can change to display normal Russian.
I understand the problem in the coding ..
many thanks.

Offline JeffAvery

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2017, 10:41:30 am »
Hello,

I just stumbled on this, and love it! Thank yo so much for the work on this. You may have moved on, the thread seems old, but I had a quick question. I'm running a VeraPlus with current firmware, and it all seems to work fine. The only thing I'm having trouble with his hiding some of the icons. I see the Right Click > Show/Hide but when I click that the next box is blank. I attached a screenshot, any thoughts? Thanks again

https://jeffavery.com/tv/showhide.jpg

-Jeff
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 10:43:43 am by JeffAvery »

Offline oliwa

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2017, 10:04:31 am »
ah ok, i see what i can do about the tabs.
recompiled code to visual studio 2012 now and going to release it as open source, so yes the code will eventually be released but not for the moment.
i'll get an update out as soon as i finished the rebuilding of the main code and some more plugin support. this will take some time and i have no idea yet how many.

edit:
uploaded new version with rgbw colorwheel, new switches, virtual switch and right upper corner tab-scroll left/right. use link above to download. seems armed/disarmed icon is not changing anymore.. i get that fixed> 16-9-2013 : its fixed > added new colorpicker 17:39

Is the source code available?