We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Missing Alerts  (Read 1277 times)

Offline resq93

Missing Alerts
« on: July 29, 2013, 04:02:39 pm »
Hi,

Just setting this up for first time. When I open the Config tab all I see is a list of 21 alerts but I do have many more already set up and they are not on the list or showing up on the android app. Did I miss something here?

m

Offline S-F

• Clueless N00b
Re: Missing Alerts
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 04:04:18 pm »
Are they repeats? They might be collapsed in the view?
My forum account was apparently hacked by a leprechaun. And he's drunk all of the time. If a post of mine seems a little off kilter, it's probably because he made it.

Offline resq93

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 04:06:47 pm »
No they are not. The alert doesn't show both on the config tab or the phone. (None of the alerts set from scenes show either)

(I am using one user name - do my alerts have to have check next to the user name? when i left checked it went to email only and not the phone)

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 08:03:09 am »
In places where you are over-riding MCV notifications you have to have a user Checked ... If you do not want the MCV emails ... disable the emails for the MCV user.

You also have to setup the Vera Alerts to enable this feature .... Settings set the Process Notifications. If this is a new install ... do a check/uncheck/check sequence.

And every time you add/change a notification you need to open the Vera Alerts control page and select Notification Configuration

Offline resq93

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 03:18:48 pm »
Thank you.

To clarify... If I want Alerts to the phone the user must be checked? So no check, no alert to phone?

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 10:42:38 pm »
Thats correct.
Some people have two uses ... one for Email and one for Vera Alerts.

You can have multiple android users/phones  as well .