Poll

What new features would you like to see in the Evolve LCD1 driver?

Smart toggle feature with fast, direct association to other switches
6 (15%)
Improved indicator which accurately shows whether a scene is on or off
9 (22.5%)
Control over backlight and key light within a scene
3 (7.5%)
Welcome screen which flashes until someone presses any key.
2 (5%)
Better thermostat control with heat/cool/auto/off cycling
2 (5%)
Cycle through several states in each button. e.g. Off/Low/High
3 (7.5%)
More than 5 virtual buttons with up/down scrolling
1 (2.5%)
Dynamic display of data from other devices visible to Vera
14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: New Evolve LCD1 Plugin  (Read 55240 times)

Offline gengen

Re: New Evolve LCD1 Plugin
« Reply #255 on: January 12, 2018, 11:14:17 am »
@tbully. The "Waiting for device to wake up" or "Device fell asleep unexpectedly" messages refer to the Nexia One Touch, not to your target device. Even when the plug-in is sending the device reconfiguration information, it tends to fall asleep. You need to tap on the page selection icons near the bottom of the screen to wake it back up until the message goes away. Just using the controller, however, should not cause this to happen.

@mbairhead, I have not used this plug-in before. Please send me your output from
http://<vera_ip>/port_3480/data_request?id=user_data&output_format=xml
(Share it on DropBox or Google Drive and PM me a link)
and please mention the specific device that you are trying to access.
The plug-in works better for Z-Wave thermostats. Nest is not Z-Wave.

Gengen

Offline tbully

« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2018, 06:26:22 pm »
@tbully. The "Waiting for device to wake up" or "Device fell asleep unexpectedly" messages refer to the Nexia One Touch, not to your target device. Even when the plug-in is sending the device reconfiguration information, it tends to fall asleep. You need to tap on the page selection icons near the bottom of the screen to wake it back up until the message goes away. Just using the controller, however, should not cause this to happen.

Hi Gengen -

Thanks for the response.  I gave it a few days to see if it'd naturally clear up (also forced a wakeup, of course)  but the "Waiting for device to wake up" message persists.  I even deleted and re-added the device and made no button configs.....just the default labels.

Any ideas to help troubleshoot?   The device works fine....it gets  updates to buttons, etc but this one message never goes away.

Offline gengen

« Reply #257 on: January 15, 2018, 08:54:45 am »
@Tully
Please install the debug version and then please send me the output of LuaUPnP.log. Please reinstall the non-debug version after you have taken the log.

Gengen

Offline tbully

« Reply #258 on: January 15, 2018, 01:49:44 pm »
@Tully
Please install the debug version and then please send me the output of LuaUPnP.log. Please reinstall the non-debug version after you have taken the log.

Gengen

Thanks for offering to help, Gengen.   Due to the size of my network and number of plugins, this log is extremely busy and rolls often.  Is there a time-period you'd be most interested in?   Inclusion (including reboots?)  Send a command to configure?   Just trying to save you some work and possible back-and-forth.