Poll

What new features would you like to see in the Evolve LCD1 driver?

Smart toggle feature with fast, direct association to other switches
6 (14.6%)
Improved indicator which accurately shows whether a scene is on or off
9 (22%)
Control over backlight and key light within a scene
3 (7.3%)
Welcome screen which flashes until someone presses any key.
2 (4.9%)
Better thermostat control with heat/cool/auto/off cycling
2 (4.9%)
Cycle through several states in each button. e.g. Off/Low/High
3 (7.3%)
More than 5 virtual buttons with up/down scrolling
1 (2.4%)
Dynamic display of data from other devices visible to Vera
15 (36.6%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: New Evolve LCD1 Plugin  (Read 71345 times)

Offline gengen

Re: New Evolve LCD1 Plugin
« Reply #285 on: March 22, 2018, 11:05:09 pm »
@wilme2

Please send me the logs as described earlier in this thread and I should be able to get you up and running again.

Offline DeAmelia

« Reply #286 on: April 06, 2018, 07:16:31 pm »
Hey @gengen, thanks so much for this plug-in.   My LCD-1T and RFWC5 are working perfectly with it!

Now here comes the "but ...".  The plug-in seems to have created another problem for me.    I can't successfully pair any other sensor with security once your plug-in has been installed.  It always fails to exchange security keys when I try to pair.

I have tried this with a couple of different sensors (Fibaro Door/Window and Fibaro Multisensor) with the same result.

If I restore a backup before I installed your plug-in, I can pair the sensors with no issue.  But as soon as I re-install the LCD1 plug-in, I can no longer pair secure sensors.  I have seen this both on my "production" Vera with many zwave nodes paired, and on my "test" Vera with no other nodes paired.

Offline wilme2

« Reply #287 on: May 30, 2018, 01:19:40 pm »
@wilme2

Please send me the logs as described earlier in this thread and I should be able to get you up and running again.

Well, finally have some spare time to install the debug, but funny enough the One-Touch is working again.  So at some point it fixed itself.  I am guessing it was a z-wave issue and maybe the nightly heal resolved at some point.... 
Long Live UI5!  (OK finally made the switch to UI7 in January 2018, and am pretty happy....)

Offline wilme2

« Reply #288 on: June 12, 2018, 11:19:05 am »
@wilme2

Well, finally have some spare time to install the debug, but funny enough the One-Touch is working again.  So at some point it fixed itself.  I am guessing it was a z-wave issue and maybe the nightly heal resolved at some point....

Well, the label on the second button reverted back to something other than what I have in the GUI.  So I went to make all three tabs the same (same button in top position on tab 1, 2, 3 - so button 1, 6, 11 the same).  I added the labels in the plug-in, and since I wanted to use the same scenes, I added them as triggers in each scene.  Worked until I got to the last tab.  Bizarrely its second button (#12) got the same wrong label as the first tabs second button (#2) which I have been fighting.  Then I got:
Code: [Select]
SceneChange: Received unknown scene ID: 97 peer_dev_num=151 cur_scene_time=0 SceneChange: Received unknown scene ID: 97 peer_dev_num=151 cur_scene_time=0 Waiting for device to wake up SceneChange: Received unknown scene ID: 97 peer_dev_num=151 cur_scene_time=0
The plug-in is correct, of course - there is no scene 97 - but then again I didn't assign a scene 97.

Is there a way to blow out the configuration for the One-Touch in Vera and start over?  Or edit a file on Vera directly to get things right?  So much trial-and-error - even for Vera...
Long Live UI5!  (OK finally made the switch to UI7 in January 2018, and am pretty happy....)

Offline wilme2

« Reply #289 on: June 12, 2018, 12:03:15 pm »
I have a guess there is an old config that keeps trying to push to the controller.  Hence the fact I am always left with one "Waiting for device to wake up" even after it successfully updates the controller...