We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Wiring Fibaro Dimmer in 2-way setup  (Read 9424 times)

Offline klassik.vapi

Re: Wiring Fibaro Dimmer in 2-way setup
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2013, 09:45:08 am »
ok that means after the change in wiring out of the three termimals in the swtich only two terminals would be used in both the switched.
That is correct. The special bistable-two-way mode of the FGD211 only requires simple on/off (SPST) switches.

Finally it is working......
Now in the other room there are two points. have enclosed a wiring diagram. the reason to do this is to is as follows-

1. there is very little space in the box to fit two fibaro module. so if my wiring works then i can have the fibaro module in two different boxes.
2. the neutral end is in the corner of the room and it cannot connect to the HC2. if i have two modules in two different boxes it will be in the range of the HC2.

Will this wiring work....

Offline RexBeckett

• Beta Testers
  • Master Member
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2013, 02:05:47 pm »
Yes - your wiring looks OK. Shouldn't you be asking questions about connecting Fibaro modules with Fibaro HC2 on the Fibaro forum, though?  ::)

Offline klassik.vapi

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2013, 05:13:04 pm »
Yes - your wiring looks OK. Shouldn't you be asking questions about connecting Fibaro modules with Fibaro HC2 on the Fibaro forum, though?  ::)

i agree but actually i feel more comfortable out here. just feel i can share my thoughts here more freely as i been following this forum .

Sorry......hope you dont mind it.....