Author Topic: Netatmo Weather Station plugin  (Read 194858 times)

Offline Kaizen

Re: Netatmo Weather Station plugin
« Reply #630 on: June 09, 2017, 08:35:16 am »
Thanks for the quick reply!

I have:
- Current Version:4.20160128
- Password is numbers and letters (upper and lower case)
- Yeah... I think I have this one right. The Client Secret is the longer string.

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #631 on: June 09, 2017, 08:53:18 am »
Latest is 20170116, suggest you update.

Also, of course, you the need authorised application to be enabled on the Netatmo site.
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline Kaizen

« Reply #632 on: June 09, 2017, 09:01:15 am »
Also, of course, you the need authorised application to be enabled on the Netatmo site.

^^^ Ah... Would you mind explaining?  :-[

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #633 on: June 09, 2017, 09:06:15 am »
You may be OK, but IIRC, each licensed application has an enable/disable button which turns authorization on/off for that particular set of client ID/Secret ids.

I'd have to look at the site to check if you need more.
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline Kaizen

« Reply #634 on: June 09, 2017, 09:58:27 am »
YES! She's alive!

Apparently, I didn't have application active on the Netatmo site. Doh!

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #635 on: June 09, 2017, 10:36:02 am »
Phew!  I'm glad I thought of that!  Hope it all runs smoothly for you now.

Offline Andries

« Reply #636 on: June 22, 2017, 12:52:08 am »
Where can i find the latest Netatmo app version 20170116, as in the app list shows only 4.20160128 also after update
please advice

Offline korttoma

• Keep it simple, stupid
« Reply #637 on: June 22, 2017, 04:24:36 am »
I think the latest files can be found from here -> https://github.com/akbooer/Netatmo/tree/development
- Tomas

Offline Andries

« Reply #638 on: June 23, 2017, 02:41:36 am »
I Found it, many thanks

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #639 on: June 23, 2017, 02:58:02 am »
@korttoma, thanks for responding with the right answer!

Offline Stiansen

« Reply #640 on: August 28, 2017, 08:16:09 am »
Hi

Need some help with the authorization failed problem (bear in mind that I'm a so called newbie).

I just got the Netatmo and created an account with my email as username. I see that the thread say to only have alphanumeric signs but thats not easy using an e-mail account. Have not found any place where you can change this username.. Have I missed something here?

Next question is regardin installing from your github to get the new version. Can I get a quick (but also alittle detailed) guide on how to do this? Which files to upload and so on...

Thank you!

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #641 on: August 30, 2017, 08:07:57 am »
I just got the Netatmo and created an account with my email as username. I see that the thread say to only have alphanumeric signs but thats not easy using an e-mail account. Have not found any place where you can change this username.. Have I missed something here?

I don't think that you can change your Netatmo account name without deleting and starting all over again.  It's a while since I last tried to fix this problem (and gave up in frustration) but have you actually tried this?  The username is not usually a problem, but if you can stick to alphanumeric in the password that may work.

Next question is regardin installing from your github to get the new version. Can I get a quick (but also alittle detailed) guide on how to do this? Which files to upload and so on...

The latest files are in the development branch https://github.com/akbooer/Netatmo/tree/development

All the .xml, .json, and .lua files should go into /etc/cmh-ludl/ and the easiest way to get them there is to drag them to the Upload box on the Apps > Develop apps > Luup files page.  The icon files from the GitHub folder are harder.  If you know how to use scp or the like, then they go into /www/cmh/skins/default/img/devices/device_states/.

Ask again if you need further help or the authorization doesn't work.

Offline Stiansen

« Reply #642 on: November 26, 2017, 08:51:51 am »
Thank you thank you..

Worked very nicely today and got all the child nodes in automatically. Very nice, and now I can rely on my netatmo and not WU.

Offline STAIK

« Reply #643 on: January 06, 2018, 02:06:30 pm »
Hi,

I need some help, I don?t understand what I?m missing or set wrong.

I only get the app to show the main current measurement of each variable, I don?t get a device for max and min for temperature as example.

I can see in the Device list, MinTemp, MaxTemp, SumRain1, SumRain24... (Figure attached, Device list). Can I get these measurements as a Device (, in the figure Weather station)?

I have set ChildSensors, Netatmo (device) Advanced -> Variables, to ?THCPNRW?. Is this correct?

I?m running a Vera3 with UI7 and firmware 1.7.963 and Netatmo app version 4.20160128

Grateful if anyone can advise and help me!

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #644 on: January 06, 2018, 04:48:30 pm »
By default, only the principal measurement of each sensor type is enabled as a child device by the ChildSensors variable.

For finer control, there is a master Netatmo device variable named XXXChildren, where XXX is the sensor name, which may contain the name of each required child device(s).  For example

Code: [Select]
GardenRoomChildren    MaxTemp, MinTemp, DewPoint

will enable those child temperature devices to be shown, even if T does not appear in the ChildSensors variable.