Author Topic: Netatmo Weather Station plugin  (Read 147918 times)

Offline Kaizen

Re: Netatmo Weather Station plugin
« Reply #630 on: June 09, 2017, 08:35:16 am »
Thanks for the quick reply!

I have:
- Current Version:4.20160128
- Password is numbers and letters (upper and lower case)
- Yeah... I think I have this one right. The Client Secret is the longer string.

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #631 on: June 09, 2017, 08:53:18 am »
Latest is 20170116, suggest you update.

Also, of course, you the need authorised application to be enabled on the Netatmo site.
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P.
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, DataYours, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline Kaizen

« Reply #632 on: June 09, 2017, 09:01:15 am »
Also, of course, you the need authorised application to be enabled on the Netatmo site.

^^^ Ah... Would you mind explaining?  :-[

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #633 on: June 09, 2017, 09:06:15 am »
You may be OK, but IIRC, each licensed application has an enable/disable button which turns authorization on/off for that particular set of client ID/Secret ids.

I'd have to look at the site to check if you need more.
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P.
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, DataYours, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline Kaizen

« Reply #634 on: June 09, 2017, 09:58:27 am »
YES! She's alive!

Apparently, I didn't have application active on the Netatmo site. Doh!

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #635 on: June 09, 2017, 10:36:02 am »
Phew!  I'm glad I thought of that!  Hope it all runs smoothly for you now.

Offline Andries

« Reply #636 on: June 22, 2017, 12:52:08 am »
Where can i find the latest Netatmo app version 20170116, as in the app list shows only 4.20160128 also after update
please advice

Offline korttoma

• Keep it simple, stupid
« Reply #637 on: June 22, 2017, 04:24:36 am »
I think the latest files can be found from here -> https://github.com/akbooer/Netatmo/tree/development
- Tomas

Offline Andries

« Reply #638 on: June 23, 2017, 02:41:36 am »
I Found it, many thanks

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #639 on: June 23, 2017, 02:58:02 am »
@korttoma, thanks for responding with the right answer!

Offline Stiansen

« Reply #640 on: August 28, 2017, 08:16:09 am »
Hi

Need some help with the authorization failed problem (bear in mind that I'm a so called newbie).

I just got the Netatmo and created an account with my email as username. I see that the thread say to only have alphanumeric signs but thats not easy using an e-mail account. Have not found any place where you can change this username.. Have I missed something here?

Next question is regardin installing from your github to get the new version. Can I get a quick (but also alittle detailed) guide on how to do this? Which files to upload and so on...

Thank you!

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #641 on: August 30, 2017, 08:07:57 am »
I just got the Netatmo and created an account with my email as username. I see that the thread say to only have alphanumeric signs but thats not easy using an e-mail account. Have not found any place where you can change this username.. Have I missed something here?

I don't think that you can change your Netatmo account name without deleting and starting all over again.  It's a while since I last tried to fix this problem (and gave up in frustration) but have you actually tried this?  The username is not usually a problem, but if you can stick to alphanumeric in the password that may work.

Next question is regardin installing from your github to get the new version. Can I get a quick (but also alittle detailed) guide on how to do this? Which files to upload and so on...

The latest files are in the development branch https://github.com/akbooer/Netatmo/tree/development

All the .xml, .json, and .lua files should go into /etc/cmh-ludl/ and the easiest way to get them there is to drag them to the Upload box on the Apps > Develop apps > Luup files page.  The icon files from the GitHub folder are harder.  If you know how to use scp or the like, then they go into /www/cmh/skins/default/img/devices/device_states/.

Ask again if you need further help or the authorization doesn't work.