We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Problem setting a trigger based on AD2USB detailed state  (Read 783 times)

Offline golden113

• Sr. Newbie
Problem setting a trigger based on AD2USB detailed state
« on: January 16, 2014, 11:33:19 pm »
I'm trying to trigger a Vera UI5 scene based on my Zone detailed state.  Specifically, I want the scene to trigger when I set my Zone to Away, but not when I set it to Stay.

I am able to create the trigger, set the 'Type of Event' to 'Armed - Detailed State', and select 'Device is Armed AWAY'.

However, when I click Confirm Changes, and Save the Scene, then go back in to the same trigger, it is no longer a Detailed State.  Therefore, the scene will trigger on any Away event.

Is this a bug in UI5, a misunderstanding on my part, or something else?

Any clues or help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:37:35 pm by golden113 »

Offline jimpapa

Re: Problem setting a trigger based on AD2USB detailed state
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 01:28:51 am »
Did you select the trigger type correctly from the first time you created the scene... Or did you edit the trigger after creating the scene...  If you did the latter,  delete the trigger and create he one you want.   

Offline golden113

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Problem setting a trigger based on AD2USB detailed state
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 09:41:44 am »
Did you select the trigger type correctly from the first time you created the scene... Or did you edit the trigger after creating the scene...  If you did the latter,  delete the trigger and create he one you want.

Thank you!  I deleted and re-added the trigger, and it now saves correctly.  I really appreciate your help.