Author Topic: ZeroBrane Studio for Vera -- Lua IDE for debugging on Vera devices  (Read 26338 times)

Offline TC1

Re: ZeroBrane Studio for Vera -- Lua IDE for debugging on Vera devices
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2014, 06:18:40 pm »
I pretty much agree with what RTS said, you can pretty much programm with with just a plain text editor if you wanted to. What a good IDE will do you for you, besides help in the debugging process, is do dynamic syntax checking while you actually type. Think of it as MS Word's spelling and grammar checker. While you are writing code it is constantly checking to see if you are doing something wrong or unexpected in terms of the language usage, and will highlight mistakes. Just like Word though, it won't stop you from writing lousy code  :P

Offline paulclinger

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2014, 06:28:21 pm »
So just how good is this product as a learning tool?

@Rex has just been signing it's praises to me, but - I wanted to ask/see if there were any novices out there who'd bought it and felt that it really helped them ?

I'm not sure about novices to Vera, but I've been teaching an introductory computer science class at a local high school using Lua and ZeroBrane Studio and students without any programming experience made good progress; there were several teams that were implementing compression and steganography by the end of the quarter long class.

You may follow RichardTSchaefer's advice and try LuaForWindows; if you are on the fence about buying ZBS for Vera, you can try ZeroBrane Studio itself and check the capabilities it provides. It comes with a simple tutorial and more than 50+ demos and examples for Lua.

The IDE uses the same editor component as LuaForWindows (it's based on Scintilla), but it provides more advanced debugger and should let you run and debug your scripts out of the box. It doesn't include any additional modules you may need for general Lua development (and LfW comes with plenty of modules), but you can get additional modules from LuaDist or use LfW modules you already install if needed. If you haven't seen the tutorial for Vera debugging, you may check it to see what is supported.

Being the author of the tool I may be biased, but I had two goals for this ZBS-for-Vera project: simplify the debugging for experienced plugin developer and make the process more approachable and convenient for new developers who may not be familiar with Lua and programming. I'd be interested to see feedback on how easy to use the IDE is and what can be improved.

Offline RexBeckett

• Master Member
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2014, 05:51:09 am »
There is an important difference between LuaForWindows and ZBS-for-Vera: Both of these IDEs can run and debug Lua but only ZBS-for-Vera can execute and debug Vera's luup functions.

Many times when people request help to fix their non-working code, the problem is with a luup function. Typical problems are using the wrong ServiceID string, the wrong device variable name or trying to use a string in a numerical comparison. These problems are immediately apparent when single-stepping through the code in ZBS-for-Vera.

I have no axe to grind here. I use both of these IDEs. They are both good at what they do and are equally easy to use.  If you want to be able to run and debug your whole scene code (with actual responses from the devices), though, only ZBS-for-Vera can do that.

Offline aechelon

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2014, 10:21:53 pm »
I'd like to share my experience for anyone who's on the fence about purchasing ZeroBrane.

I'll preface by saying that I'm a developer with a fair amount of Linux experience, so my point of view may be a little skewed.

I'm relatively new to Home Automation.  I purchased a VeraLite a couple of months ago and had zero experience with either the Vera hardware or Lua before then.

With little time available to devote to the Vera I've stumbled my way through managing devices and scenes and started working on my first plug-in (see http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,14928.0.html)

Given my inexperience with Lua, I started with the more familiar (yet far more painful) approach of cross-compiling C++ binaries to OpenWRT 10.03 (Backfire).  (For anyone with interest in doing that I've posted a full development stack in the lhh repository here: http://code.mios.com/trac/mios_lhh/browser/development )

That worked great and all, but it's complete overkill if your end goal is to develop plug-ins for the Vera... Provided you have the right set of tools!

Which brings me to ZeroBrane. 

For the past couple of weeks I've been SCP'ing files back and forth to the Vera and debugging by grep'ing for print statements through logfiles -- which in the age of visual debuggers is about as much fun as poking yourself in the eye with a sharp stick!

After reading through this thread I exchanged a few emails with Paul before purchasing a license. 

Installation involved unzipping a file.  That's it. 

The IDE is small and completely self-contained (which is great for those of us who prefer being minimalists!)

After installation I jumped directly into the Vera tutorial on the ZeroBrane website.  I immediately ran into a couple of issues due to my network configuration.  Paul responded to support requests within minutes and I was debugging my own plug-in within an hour!

Compared to what I was doing before, using ZeroBrane is a breath of fresh air!  I've gained more ground on the plug-in the past few hours than I had in the previous week.
I attribute that to auto-completion and the ability to debug remotely; seldom ever leaving the IDE.

Completely worth the investment!
Thank you Paul!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 01:15:47 pm by aechelon »

Offline paulclinger

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2014, 01:32:09 am »
@aechelon, thank you for the flattering review. I'm glad you are enjoying the product! Paul.

Offline paulclinger

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2014, 01:49:24 pm »
ZeroBrane Studio for Vera v0.50 has been released; this new version should address all the issues that have been discussed in this thread. See the linked forum post for details.

Offline drewcovi

« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2014, 04:12:58 pm »
3. If nothing else works, it's possible that the debugger component was not correctly set on the device. You can reset the saved configuration and try to set the debugger again, which may resolve this issue. Run the following command from the Local console in ZBS (just replace 35......22 with the full number of your device):

(function() local s = ide.packages.vera:GetSettings(); s['35....22'] = nil; ide.packages.vera:SetSettings(s) end)()

How can I find my device number?  I'm basically getting the exact same issue.

Code: [Select]
Trying to detect Vera device address from mios.com...
Connecting to Vera device at 10.0.1.19:3480...
Using '127.0.0.1' as the debugger server address.
Debugger server started at localhost:8172.
Program starting as '"/Applications/ZeroBraneStudio.app/Contents/ZeroBraneStudio/bin/lua.app/Contents/MacOS/lua" -e "loadstring(require('mime').unb64('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'))()"'.
Program 'lua' started in '/Applications/ZeroBraneStudio.app/Contents/ZeroBraneStudio/myprograms' (pid: 10891).
Program completed in 0.03 seconds (pid: 10891).

Offline paulclinger

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2014, 05:29:33 pm »
> How can I find my device number?  I'm basically getting the exact same issue.

@drewcovi, you can probably see the device number when you login to your device. For example, in my case the prompt is "root@MiOS_3xxxxxx1:~#". You'll need to use that 3xxxxxx1 number.

What version of ZeroBrane Studio are you using? You can see the version number if you go to `Help | About` menu. If you are already using v0.50, I don't think resetting the debugger would help you as it has to happen automatically. More likely, it's the IP address of the computer running the IDE that is not being identified correctly:

> Connecting to Vera device at 10.0.1.19:3480...
> Using '127.0.0.1' as the debugger server address.

Note that ZBS detected the local IP address as 127.0.0.1, which is probably not the right address to use from the device running on 10.0.1.19. If you know the right IP address for the computer running the IDE, you can set it manually by going to `Edit | Preferences | Settings: User` and adding the following line there:

debugger.hostname = "10.0.1.whatever" --<-- replace this with IP address of the computer running ZBS

and restarting ZBS. You should then see this address reported in the Output window as part of the "Using '10.0.1.whatever' as the debugger server address." message. Please let me know if this resolved the issue.

Paul.

Offline drewcovi

« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2014, 06:15:05 pm »
Hmmmm darn. I tried to set it actually before hand (having reviewed this thread) but got nothing (mine was 10.0.1.9)

here's some output using my machine name.  I have also tested this with the network utility and when it pings the port number, ZBS does react (although gives an error because its null)

Using 'drews-macbook-air.local' as the debugger server address.
Debugger server started at drews-macbook-air.local:8172.
Program starting as '"/Applications/ZeroBraneStudio.app/Contents/ZeroBraneStudio/bin/lua.app/Contents/MacOS/lua" -e "loadstring(require('mime').unb64('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'))()"'.
Program 'lua' started in '/Applications/ZeroBraneStudio.app/Contents/ZeroBraneStudio/myprograms' (pid: 12410).
Program completed in 0.03 seconds (pid: 12410).

He'res what I get from a basic ping on that port.
Debugger sent (command): basedir /Applications/ZeroBraneStudio.app/Contents/ZeroBraneStudio/myprograms/
Can't start debugging session due to internal error 'lualibs/mobdebug/mobdebug.lua:1353: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)'.
Debugger sent (command): exit
Program finished
Debugger received (file, line, err): nil nil nil
Debugging session completed (traced 0 instructions).

Offline paulclinger

« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2014, 07:25:27 pm »
> Hmmmm darn. I tried to set it actually before hand (having reviewed this thread) but got nothing (mine was 10.0.1.9)

> Debugger server started at drews-macbook-air.local:8172.

@drewcovi, are you saying you tried setting "debugger.hostname" to "10.0.1.9" with the same result? Because in the output you are showing it appears to be set to "drews-macbook-air.local". Are you sure this domain name is accessible from the Vera device?

> He'res what I get from a basic ping on that port.

That looks normal as the debugger gets your ping and tries to respond with "basedir" command, which you don't respond to, hence the error message you get.'

It does look strange that you don't get any connection to the debugger. When it's successful, you should see "Debugging session started in ...." message in the Output window. The fact that it doesn't happen points to ether something standing between the device and the OSX machine running the IDE or that the address of the IDE is still incorrect.

When you try the ping on that debug port, do you do it locally or from the Vera device? Can you login to the Vera box and do a ping on that port from Vera?

Offline drewcovi

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2014, 07:52:27 pm »
I tried to ping the machine-name and it didnt work from the vera, so I changed the config back to the IP address...

unfortunately the results are similar if not the same.

Using '10.0.1.9' as the debugger server address.
Debugger server started at 10.0.1.9:8172.
Program starting as '"/Applications/ZeroBraneStudio.app/Contents/ZeroBraneStudio/bin/lua.app/Contents/MacOS/lua" -e "loadstring(require('mime').unb64('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'))()"'.
Program 'lua' started in '/Applications/ZeroBraneStudio.app/Contents/ZeroBraneStudio/myprograms' (pid: 13068).
Program completed in 0.03 seconds (pid: 13068).

Offline paulclinger

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2014, 08:20:27 pm »
> I tried to ping the machine-name and it didnt work from the vera, so I changed the config back to the IP address...

I assume you can ping 10.1.1.9 address from the Vera device, right?

> unfortunately the results are similar if not the same.

Can you email me at support@zerobrane.com as I get 30m delay in notifications from the forum? It may be better to resolve this over email or IRC. Thank you. Paul.

Offline SOlivas

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2014, 09:58:35 am »
(Sorry for chiming in so late)

ZBS is great for those who want to create plugins for Vera and have a way to help debug the problems/errors that you will encounter.

Before using ZBS, I programmed all my plugins in Notepad+ and debugged them sending messages to Vera's logging function (while watching the output using a terminal).  While it works, it is a pain.

Like RTS said, there is a nice learning curve with Lua, and you also have one when learning how to create plugins for Vera.  You will have to go through a lot of trial and error.  ZBS is great for helping make the process a bit less annoying.

Just my 2 cents.
Vera 3 (1.5.622) / 9x GE/Jasco 45609 / 2x GE/Jasco 45612 / 2x GE/Jasco 45614 / 1x MIMO Lite
1x Twine (http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,15617.0.html), DSC Security System, Honeywell  YTH8320ZW1007 Thermostat, 1x Fortrezz WWA-01, 1x CA9000 Wireless PIR Sensor

Offline Stuart

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2014, 04:17:14 pm »
@Paul

Was using LfW - not bad as I had put together a test harness to mimic the Luup functions I needed.  With google v3 api's looming I will need to handle OAuth2 in my plugin (goggle calendar II).  The to and fro to vera was a pain (especially when I forgot to change XML sensitive portions).

Decided to try Zerobrane and am immediately impressed - especially at my sloppy code (thanks to Analyse).

I can see that getting OAuth2 working will be easier executing on the vera.  So I'm willing to take the plunge to the vera version.  Two questions:
1) forgive as I have not read the entire forum .....  Does this allow debugging to a remote vera ?  I'm typically several routers and a WAN away
2) Could you PM PayPal details if the answer to (1) is positive.  I like to keep my Credit Card info 'footprint' to a minimum.

Offline paulclinger

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2014, 07:34:13 pm »
@Stuart,

> 1) forgive as I have not read the entire forum .....  Does this allow debugging to a remote vera ?  I'm typically several routers and a WAN away

Yes, as long as you can establish a connection from the vera back to your computer running the IDE. If you run into any problems, let me know and I'll work with you to find a solution.

> 2) Could you PM PayPal details if the answer to (1) is positive.  I like to keep my Credit Card info 'footprint' to a minimum.

Understood, although I'm not storing the CC information and neither is Stripe (which I'm using for CC processing). I'm sending you PayPal details via PM. Thank you!

Paul.