Author Topic: ZTS-100 Battery Life  (Read 5047 times)

Offline zedrally

• Black Cat Control Systems
Re: ZTS-100 Battery Life
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 01:45:44 am »
Just to update this thread, I finally had had enough with the ZTS100 and contacted Support @ Remotec.

Without any prompting they offered to replace the unit with a current ZTS110, apparently there where bugs in the ZTS100 that caused numerous problems.

If anyone has a ZTS100 and are happy with it, the advanced parameters can be found in the ZTS110 manual (download from the Remotec site), in the mean time while I wait for the replacement, I've set it out of EASY Mode and controlling it perfectly from VERA and PLEG.
Living in the Land of Oz, give me a vegemite sandwich. Home Seer, Vera Lite & Edge, Popp, Black Cat Smart Hub & Vera G, Black Cat Lite 1 & 2's a Black Cat Dimmer or 2, Fantem Tec and then some  Black Cat Cat's Eye PIR's & Door-Window Sensors, RFXComm, Broadlink RMPro & Mini plus a Z-UNO or 2.

Offline trunner410

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 12:41:32 pm »
I too was able to get a replacement from them.  I have been using it for a few weeks now without even a 1% drop in battery life.  The other great part, is being able to actually see that the device has been gained to battery mode.

Absolutely an improvement to the 100.

Offline dabble

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 08:36:57 am »
Now that the weather is starting to get colder I decided to take another crack at resolving the battery issues I had been observing on the ZTS-110 and found that once I did a "factory reset" the battery issues seem to have disappeared.  From the user manual:
"Press and hold "Fan" + "Mode" keys for 2 seconds to entry the reset mode."

It has been a week and still showing 100% battery life.