We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: [Feature Request] Quiet Time 'punch-through' ... forcing audio during Quiet Time  (Read 919 times)

Offline Aaron

Since I use my Vera for security purposes, as I suspect others do also, it would be nice to have some audio alerts come though even during Quiet time.

For instance...
I don't want to know when my son gets up for a drink of water
But, I want to know if he opens the front door.

... currently to set this up is possible - but very difficult when you want an exception for only a few.

Ideally we'd being able to set a variable, like {NeverQuiet}, on the Vera-side notification entries telling the Android-side it is a punch-through.

thoughts?

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
You can allow one or more of the tone classes to come through during quiet time using the quiet time overrides.

Offline Aaron

Server-side design is more desirable for those of us who have multiple devices. I currently have 3 devices and plan to add several more... I will have 7" Android tablets on tables/walls around the house.

Really, the ability to control/set all settings from the server-side is desirable. This would make device setup/changes very easy and eliminate user (wife & kids) error - or a guest messing with setting. Seem you may already have the groundwork starting with Profiles?

Offline tyfoon

Would also like to see this

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Offline Aaron

tyfoon, thx for the support

Richard makes nice apps but they are difficult to manage / administer multiples - everything is manual and separate. Really would love to see, at minimum, an export/import - but ideally stored and pulled from Vera app side

Start a new request thread for this... http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,26068.0.html
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 02:17:41 pm by Aaron »