We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Imperihome Plugin  (Read 42300 times)

Offline jimpapa

Imperihome Plugin
« on: January 29, 2014, 06:17:05 pm »
Just installed the Vera Plug in!... Pretty cool.

Added, Advanced tab, TTS for some scenes when fired off.

NICE!!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:24:04 pm by jimpapa »

Offline korttoma

Re: Imperihome Plugin
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 12:59:00 am »
Did not know such a plugin even existed. Thanks for sharing!
- Tomas

Offline rgtwng

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 12:06:37 pm »
Hmmm, will have to check this out.

Offline Jackpost

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 02:12:02 pm »
@ Thibault

Great stuff this plugin!!!

One suggestion; is it possible to add a scene command that wakes up the screen?

Such command would enable cool stuff; scene trigger is "doorbel is activated", scene commands; "tablet wakes up".... "change to page x to view front door camera"

Thanks,

guest13871

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 03:28:25 pm »
Is there any documentation for the add-in?  I installed it but I just get an error.  I think it's looking for an IP address but I'm not sure what IP address it's looking for.

Offline jimpapa

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 04:31:33 pm »
Is there any documentation for the add-in?  I installed it but I just get an error.  I think it's looking for an IP address but I'm not sure what IP address it's looking for.

https://imperihome.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201397057-How-to-install-the-MIOS-Vera-Plugin-

Offline ImperiHome

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 04:53:09 pm »
Thanks for sharing ! MCV validated the plugin very fast :)

The official doc is available at the location provided by jimpapa in his previous post : https://imperihome.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201397057

One suggestion; is it possible to add a scene command that wakes up the screen?
Hmm the "change dashboard page" api call should also wake up the tablet, isn't it the case ?

Best,

Offline SirMeili

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 05:54:51 pm »
Hmm the "change dashboard page" api call should also wake up the tablet, isn't it the case ?

Best,

IF this is true, that is amazing!!! What if it is not the app that is currently in focus? will it being the app in focus?

Edit: it does not wake my screen if it is off (it might if I was using the "camera wake" feature built in, but that just blackens out the screen). It also does not bring the app to focus, which is ok. It just would have been awesome if it did that.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 05:59:39 pm by SirMeili »
VeraLite (Live); ISY 994i (Live); Vera 3 (Waiting to replace VeraLite); Vera Edge (Waiting for all the bugs to be fixed); Xuan StackBox (Testing and waiting for more plugins and for it to mature)
Countless z-wave and insteon devices :D

Offline Jackpost

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 01:07:27 am »

Is it possible that the wake up does not work because I am not using the Imperihome wake up functionality, but instead use the Alternative front camera wake-up method?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 01:11:41 am by Jackpost »

Offline SirMeili

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 07:32:57 pm »

Is it possible that the wake up does not work because I am not using the Imperihome wake up functionality, but instead use the Alternative front camera wake-up method?

I believe that is the case. The imperihome method doesn't actually turn the screen off, it just sets it too all black. I'm hoping that they give the option to actually turn it off instead of making it black (with the understanding that the touch to wake won't work).
VeraLite (Live); ISY 994i (Live); Vera 3 (Waiting to replace VeraLite); Vera Edge (Waiting for all the bugs to be fixed); Xuan StackBox (Testing and waiting for more plugins and for it to mature)

Offline tyfoon

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 03:33:50 pm »
I cannot get the TTS to work on a nexus 7 gen 1 via the Plugin nor the local webserver. It however works on a Nexus 7 gen 2.

Does any one know why? The other two API functions seem to work correctly.

Offline SirMeili

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 05:15:34 pm »
The TTS works fine on both my Nexus 7s (1 2012, 2 2013). Does it work through other apps (VeraAlerts for instance)?

Offline ImperiHome

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 06:14:55 pm »
Edit: it does not wake my screen if it is off (it might if I was using the "camera wake" feature built in, but that just blackens out the screen). It also does not bring the app to focus, which is ok. It just would have been awesome if it did that.

Just implemented an improvement in the Control API in which a GoToPage API call really wakes up the device from standby (not only the ImperiHome half-standby) AND brings the dashboard to front if running in the background.
Will be part of the next upgrade in some days.

Best,

Offline SirMeili

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2014, 06:17:19 pm »
That would be awesome! I have tasker doing it now but it was a bit of a. pain to get it going. Thanks for the quick addition!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Offline Javelin

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 12:19:10 am »
Got it working just got to put the IP in down the bottom section of the imperi home device and enable the HTTP part on the android app too easy.

Had a play with voice recognition on my Samsung tablet, picks my voice up well from about 2 meters.

If like what the others are suggesting and you can "wake" the tablet properly I can see some very cool things I can do with this soon.

Thanks for the hard work dev.